Data Analyst, Recruiting
Posted on 5/4/2021
San Francisco, CA, USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
- 2+ years experience in a quantitative analysis role, preferably in Recruiting and/or HR
- Experience with SQL, other analytics tools, data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau, Google Data Studio), and data pipeline tools (e.g., Airflow)
- Experience managing and working with large databases, data management, including understanding of various data structures and common methods in data transformation, data validation and audit
- Excellent consulting and collaborative skills ability to translate business problems into research/analytics studies, as well as ability to communicate the results of analyses with business partners to impact and influence strategy and action at all levels
- Independence in determining and establishing data analysis priorities to balance ongoing projects with requests from multiple team members
- Biased toward action, simplifier, and great communicator - constantly pushing toward clarity and delivery
- Ability to identify the root causes of changes in key metrics and run tests to validate your hypotheses
Online marketplace for people to list, discover, and book accommodations
Airbnb's mission is to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere and we are focused on creating an end-to-end travel platform that will handle every part of your trip. The company is building a worldwide timeshare marketplace.
- Comprehensive health plans
- Paid volunteer time
- Healthy food and snacks
- Generous parental and family leave
- Learning and development
- Annual travel and experiences credit
Company Core Values
- Champion the Mission: We’re united with our community to create a world where anyone can belong anywhere.
- Be a Host: We’re caring, open, and encouraging to everyone we work with.
- Embrace the Adventure: We’re driven by curiosity, optimism, and the belief that every person can grow.
- Be a Cereal Entrepreneur: We’re determined and creative in transforming our bold ambitions into reality.