Join Axon and be a Force for Good.
At Axon, we’re on a mission to Protect Life. We’re explorers, pursuing society’s most critical safety and justice issues with our ecosystem of devices and cloud software. Like our products, we work better together. We connect with candor and care, seeking out diverse perspectives from our customers, communities and each other.
Life at Axon is fast-paced, challenging and meaningful. Here, you’ll take ownership and drive real change. Constantly grow as you work hard for a mission that matters at a company where you matter.
A Professional Services Manager engages in both pre and post-sale activities. He or she supports pre-sale with test and evaluations, R.F.P. creation and on-site consulting. Post-sale, he or she plans, coordinates and executes program implementation following purchase of Axon Enterprise’s Evidence.com, Axon body worn camera products, and Axon Professional Services Packages. A Professional Services Manager acts as a Trusted Advisor, instrumental in the adoption of Axon Enterprise’s products and solutions, focusing on enhancement of the Evidence.com digital evidence management system capabilities to facilitate enhanced agency workflows and efficiencies.
What You’ll Do
Location: Remotely from the United States with up to 75% travel
Reports to: Director, Device Services
Direct Report: 0
- Engage with technology decision makers (Chiefs of Police, Command staff, Sheriffs, Directors of IT) and program managers pre and post-sale
- Participate in pre-sales efforts including: sales presentations, RFP | RFI responses, solution demonstrations and deployment plan creation
- Document customer feature requests and issues, providing feedback to sales and product management
- Provide support to product Test and Evaluations
- Execute customer site assessments
- Other duties as assigned
What You Bring
- BS/BA or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Experience implementing and/or leading an Axon body worn camera program
- Experience with SAAS sales or support
- Experience with project management and resource tracking
- Knowledge and demonstrated operating experience in one or more of the following areas of specialization: Digital Video, Body Worn Cameras, Conductive Energy Weapons, Mobile communications, SAAS
- Knowledge of professional service provision with a technical or weapons-related customer base
- Understanding of software and/or hardware, testing and implementation
- Understanding and conversant about company, solutions and products’ strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats
- Willing to travel weekly throughout North America and possible international travel
- Experience working with law enforcement or military sales
- Ability to work effectively, add value as a team member and assume leadership role within the team
- Ability to work remotely effectively and add value as a team member. Demonstrate technical knowledge and consultative skills
- Ability to teach other members of the team and act as a mentor as required
- Willingness to take ownership of accounts and account related actions
- Must be able to coordinate across various groups and functional teams
- Ability to perform tasks with little or no supervision
- Demonstrate ability to implement, drive, track and report projects
- Ability to apply solutions, technology, and products to a business opportunity
Benefits that Benefit You
- Competitive salary and 401K with employer match
- Discretionary paid time off
- Robust parental leave policy
- An award-winning office/working environment
- Ride along with real police officers in real life situations, see them use technology, get inspired
- And more...
Benefits listed herein may vary depending on the nature of your employment and the location where you work
The Pay: Axon is a total compensation company, meaning compensation is made up of base pay, bonus, and stock awards. The starting base pay for this role is between USD 70,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 120,000 in the highest geographic market. The on target earnings range for this role is between USD 80,000 in the lowest geographic market and USD 140,000 in the highest geographic market. The actual base pay is dependent upon many factors, such as: level, function, training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, geographic market, and often a combination of all these factors. Our benefits offer an array of options to help support you physically, financially and emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life. To see more details on our benefits offerings please visit www.axon.com/careers/benefits (http://www.axon.com/careers/benefits).
Don’t meet every single requirement? That’s ok. At Axon, we Aim Far. We think big with a long-term view because we want to reinvent the world to be a safer, better place. We are also committed to building diverse teams that reflect the communities we serve.
Studies have shown that women and people of color are less likely to apply to jobs unless they check every box in the job description. If you’re excited about this role and our mission to Protect Life but your experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification listed here, we encourage you to apply anyways. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
The above job description is not intended as, nor should it be construed as, exhaustive of all duties, responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with this job. The job description may change or be supplemented at any time in accordance with business needs and conditions.
Some roles may also require legal eligibility to work in a firearms environment.
Axon’s mission is to Protect Life and is committed to the well-being and safety of its employees as well as Axon’s impact on the environment. All Axon employees must be aware of and committed to the appropriate environmental, health, and safety regulations, policies, and procedures. Axon employees are empowered to report safety concerns as they arise and activities potentially impacting the environment.
We are an equal opportunity employer that promotes justice, advances equity, values diversity and fosters inclusion. We’re committed to hiring the best talent — regardless of race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances — and empowering all of our employees so they can do their best work. If you have a disability or special need that requires assistance or accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please email [email protected]. Please note that this email address is for accommodation purposes only. Axon will not respond to inquiries for other purposes.