Corporate Communications Director, Media Relations
Posted on 4/28/2022
- Extensive public relations/corporate communications experience
- Communications experience for a high-profile company/brand, working in a matrixed, multi-national corporate environment
- Outstanding media relations skills and relationships, with experience engaging journalists on a regular basis on a proactive basis and dealing with challenging issues
- Experience working on media and reputation programmes, particularly in partnering with Legal, Government Relations and Risk
- Proven self-starter with the ability to work independently as needed, think ahead, engage proactively and take initiative, while also working collaboratively as a team player
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships internally and externally, interacting with all levels of stakeholders, including senior leaders, influencing to drive impact
- Strong storytelling skills and passion for creating compelling narratives to advance corporate reputation
- Ability to communicate information effectively and accurately, verbally or in writing across multiple disciplines. Can synthesize large amounts of data and distil key points clearly, succinctly and quickly
- Capable of achieving results in a fast-paced and dynamic environment, often on short deadlines
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to quickly transition from strategy to implementation, working on both simultaneously as needed
- Proficient written and verbal communications skills in English; other European languages an advantage
- Effective management of external agencies
Leading credit card company
Visa's mission is to remove barriers and connect more people to the global economy. The company provides end-to-end financial infrastructure.
- Health Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- Dental Insurance.
- Disability Insurance.
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance.
- Integrity: Doing well by doing right.
- People: Behind payments are people.
- Innovation: Pioneering with a purpose.
- Clients: Keeping clients in focus.
- Collaboration: Pulling ahead by pulling together.