Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 3 years of experience as a Product Manager, with preferred experience working with B2B SaaS integrations
- Success delivering APIs and Platforms that drive market outcomes
- Ability to set and communicate priorities based on well-defined business metrics and lead team to achieve goals
- Experience using Agile/Scrum/Sprint methodology including sprint planning and execution, as well as a strong understanding of software development management methods
- Ability to converse fluently with engineers about technology as well as executives and customers about business needs and objectives
- Ability to establish goals and metrics to measure effectiveness
- Excellent interpersonal skills with proven ability to influence with impact across functions and disciplines
- Excellent communication and presentation skills (verbal and written) and initiative
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience with Theme Parks, Water Parks, Cultural Attractions, Entertainment Complexes, or Ski Resorts
- If you don't have all the qualifications listed, don't worry! We understand everyone's career path is unique, and still encourage you to apply if you feel this role is aligned with your career trajectory
- Thrives in a remote-first environment and is able to effectively communicate and plan with team members across the three US time zones
- Work closely with our internal stakeholders to help evaluate new partner integrations, evolve existing integrations, and communicate the integration roadmap with clients and partners
- Define new integration features, write user stories and acceptance criteria, define KPIs, own and prioritize backlog, and triage defects to iteratively deliver, launch, and measure the success of each release
- Create and manage the integration platform product roadmap and ensuring the engineering team is always working on the highest priority functionality
- Identify opportunities for new features and develop business and product plans and success metrics to make the case for investment
- Working closely with cross-functional accesso stakeholders and partners (internal and external) to understand current and future requirements, while also understanding the market landscape of available solutions
- Presenting new integration features and capabilities to internal teams, as well as directly with customers through PowerPoints, Webinars, and live demos
- Serving as the subject matter expert for the integration platform and all supported integrations
- Building trusted and valuable relationships, supported by great communication skills with various teams to ensure a successful and coordinated product development process, including working through development dependencies
- Supporting the technical lead and/or architect in designing integration platform functionality, reviewing design documents and architecture, and participating in technical discussions
- Driving integration releases and support implementation, while ensuring product and services are aligned to customer needs
- Attending and presenting at customer meetings, and internal company functions
- Ensuring we communicate product releases through presentations and authoring of customer release notes and documentation in conjunction with technical writers
- ⭐️ points if you have:
Accesso believes technology has the power to redefine the guest experience.
- Work Life Balance - We help you balance your work life with your real life! Enjoy our generous paid time off policy, flexible work hours and paid volunteer time off to get involved in your community!
- Fun Environment - Our company culture isn’t just about Fun Fridays, nerf gun fights and ping pong tournaments, although we have all of those! We work hard and play hard. With open collaborative workspaces and fully stocked in-office cafes, we are a passionate group with a great work environment!
- Benefits - With great medical coverage, an HSA Employer contribution, company-paid long & short term disability and life insurance, we’ve got you covered! Plus with a company matched 401(k) plan, we’re thinking of your future too.
Company Core Values