Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a relevant technical discipline, or alternate, non-traditional training and education
- 3+ years of software development experience
- Experience building commercial, customer-facing software
- Experience with back-end software development
- Experience working with relational databases
- Experience developing microservices on Unix-based platforms
- Understand, enhance, maintain, and grow the business logic that powers the YubiEnterprise Services product
- Develop your skills in designing and developing APIs and logic that power a testable, scalable web application that is used by a variety of Enterprise customers
- Work with a variety of technologies and increase your experience in many areas, ranging from cloud platform services and REST design, to data compliance and web security
- Work collaboratively with a tight-knit, multi-national development team to create well-architected software
- Work collaboratively across functions - with Product Managers, UX designers, Support Engineers, Logistics and Supply Chain, and Finance
- Participate in an on-call rotation and gain experience supporting business-critical Enterprise software
- Hands-on experience with Go/Golang
- Hands-on experience in one or more of the following technologies: Kubernetes, Docker, Cypress, Postman, Redis, Pub-sub, NoSQL database
- Startup experience
- Knowledge of, or experience with, the Agile methodology
USB and wireless authentication solutions
Yubico was founded in Sweden with the mission to protect all internet citizens, making secure login easy and available to everyone.
- Retirement plan
- Wellness benefit
- Equity in the company
- Learning & development
- Global events
- Parental leave
- Your work matters - We are all here to enable a safer internet for all.
- Unleash smiles - Be nice. Have fun. Don’t take yourself too seriously.
- Battle friction - Always look for new ways to simplify our products and work.
- Inspire higher - Think big. Do the right thing even when it is difficult. Be a leader.
- Customer focus - Win with the best security, usability, quality, and customer service.
- One team - Be open and responsive. Overcome challenges and celebrate success together.