Director of Demand
Posted on 4/12/2022
Atlanta, GA, USA
- Experience managing high performing account management teams who have successfully grown Fortune 500 accounts
- Outstanding communication skills, demonstrated ability to positively impact and influence exceptional peer relationship skills
- 5+ years in the Logistics industry
- A bachelor's degree, ideally in Supply Chain or Logistics
- Ability and desire to foster a culture of positivity, learning, and support, while creating a high energy atmosphere with strong sense of urgency
- Lead the Account Management organization's team and influence our story, value proposition, go-to-market strategy and offerings
- Manage a team of highly skilled Account Managers, coaching and encouraging them to achieve difficult goals, while promoting longer-term career objectives
- Develop detailed strategy around account management and account growth
- Optimize our portfolio of accounts to ensure ideal customer diversification and revenue program mix
- Forecast margin and revenue growth
- Exhibit strong leadership in goal setting and growth for the team
- Grow top line revenue and margin with existing shippers
Fulfillment, warehousing, and freight for B2C and B2B,
Stord's mission is to make your supply chain a competitive advantage.
- Flexible PTO - Take the time you need when you need it. Because you’re at your best when you rest, relax, and recharge.
- Mental Health Support - We give you access to free and confidential support. Because mental health is just as important as physical health.
- Paid Parental Leave - No matter how you become a parent (birth, adoption, foster care placement), you’ll get up to 6 weeks of paid bonding time.
- Health and Life Insurance - We provide medical, dental, vision, life and short-term disability insurance to support you and your family.
- Wellness Reimbursement - You’ll get up to $50 a month to invest in your health and fitness. Gym memberships, wellness apps – whatever keeps you moving!
- Bias Toward Action - Each step forward, no matter how small, leads us to better solutions, faster.
- Build for the Long Term - We’re focused on leaving a positive impact in our work and in our relationships.
- Eternal Optimism - Problems give us an opportunity to get creative and learn something new.
- Transparency and Candor - We’re fostering an environment where everyone feels comfortable sharing feedback and opinions.
- Empower Others - We hire great people so they can do great work and become the experts at what they do.
- Learn and Iterate - We continually refine what we do and how we do things in order to be the best we can be.