Posted on 8/25/2022
Normal, IL, USA
- Must have excellent organizational, analytical, and administrative skills
- Detail oriented team player
- Creative and innovative thinking
- Accountability and dependability
- Possess ethics and integrity
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Adept at collecting and maintaining health, safety and environmental data
- Ability to build productive relationships with all levels of management
- Highly proficient communicator, both written and verbal
- Possess technical knowledge of health, safety and environmental topics
- Dedicated to 1-2 departments but may cover multiple if on a 2nd or 3rd shift
- Executes tasks for workplan implementation (i.e. issues locks, installs ergo matting, places signs, etc)
- Performs regulatory inspections/checks in Benchmark as assigned
- Generate daily EHS messages (except WWT Operator and HW Tech) as assigned and distribute to Team/Group Leaders to cover at start up meetings
- Responds to events as they occur and act to their level of training
- Escalates issues/events as necessary for appropriate action to be taken
- Attends start of shift meetings
- Take on task based work such as hot work permitting, signage placement, inventories, etc
- May participate on a working group
- Wastewater Treatment Operator and Hazardous Waste Technician will have specific daily activities to run the WWT plant or coordinate TWM work
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team