Manager, Go-to-market Strategy & Operations
Posted on 3/8/2022
- Experienced and comfortable providing structured critical thinking, analytical processing, problem solving and synthesized ideas through stellar written and verbal communication to all levels of leadership
- Comfortable with fast-paced environments, including the ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Ability to ruthlessly prioritize, recognizing and aligning deliverables to business objectives
- Become the trusted advisor and thought partner to senior sales leadership, helping to shape the strategy that will deliver world class results
- Have strong experience and working knowledge of Salesforce, G Suite, Tableau
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of relevant experience
- Be a dedicated partner to our VP of Specialist Sales and Specialist sales leadership
- Be an owner for all reporting, planning and data analysis required to deliver business insights that drive and support leadership with strategic decision making
- Craft and complete key workstreams in annual planning and in-year planning revisions
- Act as a senior project manager leading transformational cross-functional initiatives (business process, systems, etc). You must get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact
- Communicate recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, and handle the ongoing impact of the recommendations put forth. Drive thorough quarterly business reviews
- Constantly strive for progress, regularly identifying areas of improvement that support the organization achieving it core objectives with a specific focus on key metrics, tooling and process
- Be an owner that takes the initiative, operating with a high level of autonomy, leveraging your experience and business intuition to take action
- Collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, and then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations
- 5+ years of experience in sales operations or sales strategy, ideally in the software industry
Customer engagement platform & developer of communications APIs
Twilio's mission is to fuel the future of communications. By making communications a part of every software developer's toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
- Vacation: Twilio offers generous annual time off in all countries for you to enjoy.
- Healthcare: We are dedicated to helping our employees live longer and healthier lives through comprehensive health programs.
- Retirement: Twilio cares about your retirement! We offer programs to help our employees plan for their retirement needs.
- Family leave: At Twilio we recognize the importance of family. We offer generous maternity, paternity, and adoption leaves, as well as family medical care leave.
- Earn your stripes: Build and present a Twilio app to earn your Twilio track jacket and receive $30 per month for e‑books for continued learning and education.
- Catered meals: We provide a variety of snacks, drinks, and catered meals in each of our locations.
- Build a more‑connected world
- Be great, do good, scale fast
- The work of our lives