Posted on 3/29/2023
Bellevue, WA, USA
- 14+ years of related industry experience with at least 5 years in Product Management capacity for products or enterprise solutions
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering
- Requires the ability to interact with various customers spread across the industry, geography, including CxOs, Information Security Officers, System administrators, Architects and other computer and business professionals
- Quick learner, ability to multi-task and work under pressure and work with geographically distributed teams
- Proficiency in driving hands-on labs as well as building and delivering compelling demos at various events
- Recent experience with Enterprise Software delivered as SaaS/Cloud is essential
- Top notch written, presentation, and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build and defend business cases
- Must have deep exposure on the Microsoft Technology stack
- Must have Expertise on Dynamics 365 Product lines
- Experience in interfacing between various ERP products like SAP, SFDC, CRM is plus
- You will be responsible for defining the product vision and strategy based on customer needs, market trends, and competitive analysis
- Manage relationships, working with Partners to build joint solutions / offerings to meet customer needs and market demands. A strong understanding of the Microsoft Technology stack, Dynamics 365 platform, Product lines and its capabilities are essential for this role
- Own the entire product lifecycle, from ideation to launch and beyond, and is responsible for ensuring that the product meets customer needs and business goals
- Additionally, you will be responsible for product requirements and works with the engineering team to ensure that the product is built to specification and meets customer needs
- Participate in sales and marketing engagements to maintain freshness of customer, bring new market perspectives, and evangelize Icertis products and joint offerings with Partners
- Support and participate in external events like trade shows, customer meetings, pre-sale demos, business events, and engagement with leading industry analysts
- Work closely with Marketing team to build release themes, product strategy, and go-to-market plans
- Engage with and support the Senior Management team leaders as required
Contract management software
Icertis wants to be the contract intelligence platform of the world. With unmatched technology and category-defining innovation, Icertis pushes the boundaries of what’s possible with contract lifecycle management (CLM). The AI-powered, analyst-validated Icertis Contract Intelligence (ICI) platform turns contracts from static documents into strategic advantage by structuring and connecting the critical contract information that defines how an organization runs.
Company Core Values
- Fairness - As a company we strive to be equitable and fair-minded – continually asking how we would like to be treated if we were in the other person’s shoes. We don’t play favorites or have double standards when working with our customers, partners and vendors, and we view every interaction through the lens of: 'What is a mutually fair outcome?'
- Openness - The default setting at Icertis is to share information freely – and be open to feedback from anyone in the organization. And when someone asks managers a question, they can expect an open and honest response.
- Respect - We strive to be an organization where everyone is treated with respect and every voice is heard. We assume positive intent in our interactions and regard everyone’s feedback and contributions as valuable. We embrace and celebrate diversity and know that only by doing so, can we be the best at what we do.
- Teamwork - Every Icertian who is considered a top performer must also be a team player. We know that success is the result of hard work from people across the organization, and we go out of our way to recognize the teams that make individuals successful.
- Execution - Execution is in our blood. We hold ourselves accountable to deliver for our customers each and every day. To guide us we have a mantra: “Focus, Follow up, Follow through – Fast!” We set our sights on a goal, hold ourselves accountable for success, and see it through to the end, quickly.