A bit about us
Do you want to join one of the world’s fastest growing sports technology companies?
Genius Sports is at the epicentre of the global network connecting sports, brands and fans through official live data. Our mission is simple. We champion a more sustainable sports data ecosystem that benefits all parties.
We’re looking for enthusiastic and ambitious people to join our talented team.
If you see yourself becoming part of a global family building the future of sports entertainment together, then come and grow with us.
We put trust in our people to deliver the difference for our clients around the world. It’s why many of the world’s largest leagues & federations such as the NFL, English Premier League, FIBA and NCAA choose to work with Genius Sports.
We are seeking a Creative Strategist with a strong background in TV advertising to develop effective and engaging sponsor integrations into our Second Spectrum augmentation technology. The ideal candidate will have experience in developing TV ad campaigns that resonate with consumers, and a strong Interest In sports.
- Collaborate with clients and internal teams to understand their business objectives and develop creative strategies that align with their goals.
- Conceptualize various sponsor Integration opportunities into augmentation technology.
- Work with production teams of our broadcast partners to help them activate their sponsors.
- Develop concepts for TV ad campaigns that effectively communicate the client’s message and resonate with target audiences.
- Collaborate with creative teams to develop scripts, storyboards, and visual concepts for brand Integrations Into sports programming.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in advertising with a focus on TV advertising and sponsorship.
- Proven track record of creativity for new ad concepts
- Familiar or proficient with Adobe Premiere or an editing software equivalent too.
- Strong understanding of consumer behavior and Interest around sports programming
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to collaborate effectively with clients and internal teams.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Experience with TV ad production processes and tools.
- Creative problem-solving skills and the ability to think outside the box.
If you are a creative thinker with a passion for sports, technology, and TV advertising, we would love to hear from you. Please submit your resume and portfolio for consideration.
What’s in it for you?
As well as a competitive salary and annual leave allowance, our benefits include health insurance, skills training and much more, depending on the location. We also offer a host of softer benefits, including many social events throughout the year such as summer and winter holiday parties, monthly team building events, sports tournaments, charity days and wellbeing activities.
How we work
We have adapted a forward-thinking ‘Ways of Working’ framework, which sets out (amongst other things) the opportunities for Geniuses to work flexibly, remotely and on working holidays. It affects different teams and locations differently, so please ask for further information in how it would work with this role.
Our employees are empowered to stretch the boundaries of what’s achievable, always reaching further and pushing the edges to see what gives. We collaborate, we innovate, and we celebrate. We will continue to grow as an organisation and continue to invest in our highly talented and diverse team of Geniuses.
Genius Sports Group is proud to be an equal opportunities employer. We recognize and celebrate the benefits that a diverse and inclusive workforce bring to our business, our customers and our staff. We welcome and will consider all applications regardless of age, different abilities or disability, gender re-assignment, marriage, pregnancy, maternity, race or nationality, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation (and any other applicable status). Please let us know when you apply if you need any assistance during the recruiting process due to a disability.