Senior Product Manager, Calm Health (B2B)
Posted on 4/20/2022
- Proven track record: 5+ years of product management experience and have lead cross-functional teams to design, develop, and ship software products
- Tech-enabled services: Experience developing tech-enabled services
- Mission-driven: You are passionate about building products that improve the lives of others
- Entrepreneurial: Thrive in fast-paced work environments and are comfortable moving seamlessly between high-level strategy and in-the-weeds execution
- Strong communicator: Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Analytical: You have the ability to analyze complex data sets and derive actionable insights
- Business acumen: You understand the needs of our business and use them to inform our product priorities
- Collaborative: Excited about collaborating with a wide range of colleagues, from software engineers to health coaches
- Humble: You value & love learning and are open to differing opinions and approaches
- Detail-oriented: Highly detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Product leadership: Help us define and execute our Calm Health Core Experience product roadmap. You will partner with leadership to extract business requirements and translate them into detailed product specifications
- Team building: Lead a cross-functional team to develop and scale a world-class digital product
- Data-driven insights: Conduct analyses to identify opportunities to improve our user experience, streamline our operations, and grow our business
- Strategy thinking: You will help craft a compelling long-term vision and ensure we're focused on the right things
- Cross-functional collaboration: Partner closely with leaders in engineering, design, operations, corporate strategy, and sales
Meditation and sleep app
Calm's mission is to make the world happier and healthier. Their vision is to build Calm into one of the most valuable and meaningful brands of the 21st century.
- Investment + Growth - Calm can only grow if you do. We offer a great salary, equity, 401(k), and even a generous extended learning budget.
- Health + Wellness - We’ll cover 100% of your health, dental, and vision, and give you monthly stipends for your fitness and wellness routines too.
- Time + Space - When we say PTO is Take What You Need, we really mean it.
- Parents + Kids - Your family is a vital part of our community too. That’s why we offer baby bonding leave to all salaried employees.
- Home + Office - Your home office should be as functional and inspirational as your office office. We’ll give you a WFH stipend to help.
- Culture + Connection - Our calendar of (virtual) social events ensures you always feel part of, and close with, the team, no matter where you are.
- Growth mindset
- Humble & hungry
- High EQ
- Results focused