Are you a seasoned and forward thinking growth marketer who understands the science and mathematical modeling of paid user acquisition, and how to arm the art of creative design with insights to increase UA performance? Are you a mentor and leader with a proven track-record of leading teams to winning results and people to meaningful career and growth development? Are you passionate about video games and knowledgeable about the importance of UA in a free-to-play ecosystem?
If this sounds like you, please read on! We are looking for a Senior Director, Growth Marketing who will be responsible for setting up and executing growth marketing strategy and initiatives for our products. You will be joining and leading a talented team of exceptional people to level up our Growth Marketing efforts for our existing and new games.
- Manage a talented senior management staff in Growth Media Buying, App Store Optimization, and Creative Strategy & Reporting.
- Direct and lead growth initiatives in the areas of user acquisition, ASO, re-engagement, and retargeting.
- Oversee reporting and templates to monitor, optimize and report performance on team’s campaigns across active ad networks on an ongoing basis.
- Set global strategy for new user acquisition and re-engagement/retargeting including local market strategies for all major geos and regions. Major focus in western world. Experience on both non-licensed and licensed products is ideal.
- Develop test plans and experiment with new user acquisition initiatives, then analyze performance to identify the highest impact opportunities.
- Manage the profitable investment of an 8-figure user acquisition budget to hit KPI targets and achieve user and revenue growth.
- Lead the research and evaluation of new user acquisition/growth channels and cross platform initiatives.
Cross Functional and External Partnerships:
- Mentor senior growth leaders on how to work hand-in-hand with Executive Producers to deliver on KPI’s for delivering profitability, installs, and revenue (CPI, ROAS, payback, etc).
- Serve as the main point of contact for multiple ad networks and third party relationships.
- Utilize data insights to develop new growth strategies and initiatives.
- Work with Finance Teams to ensure adherence to invoice processes.
- Define and enhance spend and measurement decision-making methodologies;
- Partner with data and engineering in designing and developing internal performance marketing platform tools and processes.
- Collaborate with the Creative Services team on ad creative development and ensure production schedules remain on track and are in line to allocated budget amounts.
- Serve as the Growth expert in collaboration with the new product teams and new product development processes.
- Manage tightly defined efficiency and volume targets, with daily, weekly, and monthly reporting against KPIs.
- Partner with Product, Finance and Data groups to establish KPIs and forecast targets.
- Partner with a creative team to develop creative that will deliver the highest value.
- Set the vision for the Growth Marketing team and work with each individual to co-create a professional development path for their growth
- Lead internal team and collaborate with existing external agency partners, and define new partners as needed to achieve short-term and long-term KPIs.
- Oversee allocation and manage stewardship of the User Acquisition Budget across channels.
Our success is due to the hard work of our people. We share our success with our people through flexible benefits and reward programs, sweet swag, snacks, and more. Here’s a look at some of the support we provide our people:
- Extended Health Coverage: effective day one, no waiting period! Our benefits cover health, dental, life, and disability, and extended paramedical services such as vision care, mental health practitioners, massage, physiotherapy, acupuncture, and much more.
- Flexible Spending Accounts: our benefits include commuter benefits, additional healthcare spending, and dependent care.
- 401K Matching: everyone retires eventually, and we help our people save for their futures with a contribution matching program for their 401K.
- PTO and Parental Leave: we offer paid parental leave, unlimited paid time off, paid time off for volunteering, sick leave, and holiday closures.
- Employee and Family Assistance Program: this program provides crisis management support, immediate mental health care, and generalized support for emotional, mental, and financial well-being.
- Learning and growth: we encourage people to grow both personally and professionally, and support this through regular lunch & learns and a stipend to a LifeBalanced account, which can be applied to learning as well as other personal expenses.
- Pay transparency: we share with employees the pay range their role falls within and clear career maps to determine how they can grow within their role or level-up to a promotion.
- Cool spaces: our offices are in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Vancouver, Montreal, Prince Edward Island, and Seoul. Whether it’s trying new local eats while enjoying the view in downtown SF or DTLA - we want our people to feel like their time spent in office is worthwhile!
- Giving back: our ‘Agents of Change’ initiative is how we support the communities close to our heart, and we have several events and fundraisers every year that Agents of Change organize.
Excited by this opportunity? Kabam is dedicated to growing our diverse and inclusive workforce, so if your past experience doesn’t perfectly match the listed requirements we encourage you to apply anyways - you could be a great fit for this or other positions.
We invite you to apply now and start the conversation with us. Together, we can create and support some of the best games ever made and entertain the world!
Kabam is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to building a diverse and equitable workplace, and inclusive environment for all existing and potential employees. Employment decisions are based on candidate qualifications and business need, not race, color, ancestry, place of origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, political belief, religion, creed, marital or family status, medical condition, genetic information, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, prior criminal conviction or any other protected class in accordance with federal, state or provincial and local laws and ordinances. Accommodations will be provided as requested by candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Kabam is a world leader in developing entertaining, immersive, and highly social multiplayer games, bringing high-quality graphics, next-generation technology, and revolutionary gameplay to players around the world.
Founded in 2006, Kabam has studios and offices in Vancouver, Montreal and Charlottetown in Canada, Los Angeles and San Francisco in the United States, and in Seoul, South Korea. Kabam is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Netmarble Games.