Global Business Services Process Lead
Posted on 3/30/2023
Normal, IL, USA
- 8+ years of progressive responsibility within accounts payable, disbursements, and Accounting
- 4+ Years meaningful experience in managing and leading a Team
- 4+ years' experience in leading Processing Improvements and Initiatives
- Deep understanding of modern T&E environments and related technologies
- Experience with shared services and or T&E outsourcing preferred
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Analytical mind with strong conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Desire to develop, implement and maintain process improvements
- The Global Business Services (GBS) Process Lead - T&E is responsible for managing the Day-to-Day AP Activities and all aspects of AP Travel and Expenses (T&E). This role will partner with GBS Senior Manager for AP to drive strategy for streamlining processes as well as monitoring Process compliance to Process & Procedures, Internal Controls (including SOX and Access Controls)
- Partnering with respective Process Owners to perform business process re-engineering, requirements definition gathering, process analysis and design, workflow analysis, and developing as-is and to-be business processes
- Responsible in managing our service partners (BPO) responsible on AP transactional activities and serves as a front-liner support to resolve issues and escalations
- Responsible in supporting Audits (both internal and External)
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the Company values, code of conduct, policies, and compliance requirements
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team