We are actively recruiting for a Medicare Advantage Sr. Program Manager. This role is responsible for advancing key business objectives for Aledade’s Medicare Advantage portfolio in direct service of Aledade’s Senior Vice President of MA. In this role, you will have the opportunity to engage in strategic projects, supporting project management in service of the priorities of the SVP of MA. Through your work you will facilitate the effectiveness of the SVP of MA, execute the overall mandate of the department, and support cross-functional strategic work across the organization. You must be familiar with value-based care principles, thrive in a quickly changing environment by bringing order to ambiguous situations, and deftly synthesize and connect different perspectives to drive critical projects forward.
You are an organizer and problem solver by choice. You enjoy planning, organizing and arranging processes to drive key outcomes. Your approach is orderly, detailed and systematic. You are solution oriented and can quickly pivot mid flight and adapt to changes. You are able to initiate and plan projects leveraging sound project management principles and can hand off effectively for execution.
This is a full-time opportunity based in Bethesda, Maryland or can work remotely within US.
Key Characteristics of the Successful Candidate:
- Strong understanding of value-based care principles and application to government programs and health plans
- Track record of managing projects to completion
- Expert understanding of quality measure specifications and related policy
- Expert understanding of risk stratification and affordability strategy in the MA program
- Ability to lead by influence to engage colleagues and lead teams cross-functionally
- Experience managing partnerships with health plans to achieve shared MA goals
- Excellent written and oral communicator; savvy with Google Suite/Microsoft products
- Create compelling presentations to align stakeholders and summarize key insights (quantitative and qualitative)
- Ability to work collaboratively across Aledade teams to gain buy-in and implement key initiatives
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as a trusted counselor, organizer, and executor for the SVP of MA
- Effectively prioritize and personally manage a variety of projects and tasks.
- Connect work streams that would otherwise remain siloed to achieve company goals
- Take a multi-faceted approach to tackling problems.
- Support the SVP of MA to maintain alignment on and progress towards team goals by serving as a thought partner and identifying emerging issues related to Aledade’s MA portfolio
- Organize major company meetings, including bi-monthly MA Performance Executive and quarterly All Staff presentations.
- Influence organizational structure for new division under the SVP of MA
- Drive implementation of key, cross-functional initiatives to support Aledade’s performance and ensure the team is on track to meet key results.
- Lead data analysis, reporting, and projects on topics relevant to the SVP of MA’s priorities.
- Day-to-day management of assigned projects that drive key business initiatives (Company Key Results and Performance Team Operational Results)
- Organize regular stakeholder meetings, record key points from discussions including next steps, and disseminate information in consistent way
- Ensure timelines and key deliverables are met
- Communicate successes and escalate blockers to senior leaders
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA, MHA, MPH, or PMP-certification preferred
- 5+ years of progressive healthcare experience
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven ability to coordinate and facilitate new ideas into action while collaborating across multiple, dynamic, projects and teams
- Familiar with project management tools such as monday.com
- Willingness to travel as needed to Aledade’s headquarters or markets
All prospective hires will be required to demonstrate that they have been fully vaccinated, including booster shots, against COVID-19 with a COVID-19 vaccine for which the U.S. Food and Drug Administration has issued a license or an Emergency Use Authorization prior to mutually-agreed upon start date at Aledade, unless they qualify for a medical or religious accommodation to this vaccination requirement.
If you are passionate about transforming the healthcare system into one that best serves the needs of patients, doctors, and society, we’d love for you to join us!
Who We Are:
Aledade is a leader in population health that is using innovative, value based solutions to transform the way physicians interact with their patients. We are on a mission to change healthcare for the better and solve complex problems within the healthcare system.
We follow the simple but radical idea that Aledade only succeeds when our partner practices succeed. From our cutting-edge technology platform to practice transformation services, we provide physicians with everything they need to create and run an accountable care organization (ACO
), revamping the way they practice and getting them back to where they should be: quarterbacking their patients’ health care!
Our customized solutions help clinicians in communities across America preserve their autonomy, deliver better care to their patients, reduce overall costs, and keep independent physician practices flourishing.
What Does This Mean for You?
At Aledade, you will be part of a creative culture that is driven by a passion for tackling complex issues with respect, open-mindedness, and a desire to learn. You will work with team members that bring a wide range of experiences, interests, backgrounds, beliefs, and achievements to their work, united by a shared passion for public health and a commitment to the Aledade mission.
We’ve recently been recognized as a Top Workplace by The Washington Post, Best Workplace in HealthCare & Biopharma, Top 100 Best Small & Medium Workplaces, Glassdoor Best Places to Work, a Best and Brightest Companies to Work for in the Nation, a Tech Tribune 10 Best Tech Startups in Maryland and Bethesda, Best Tech for Good, Best Workplaces for Millennials, Best Workplaces for Women, Best Workplaces for Parents, Top Workplaces USA, and a Healthcare Industry Top Workplace.
That’s because the things that matter to you also matter to us!
In addition to time off to support work-life balance and enjoyment, we offer the following comprehensive benefits package designed for the needs of our full-time team-members:
Flexible work schedules and ability to work remotely available for many roles
Educational Assistant Program
Robust time off plan (21 days of PTO in your first year!)
Paid Volunteer Days
11 paid holidays
12 weeks paid Parental Leave for all new parents
6 weeks paid sabbatical
Health, dental and vision insurance paid up to 80% for employees, dependents, and domestic partners
401(k) with up to 4% match
Monthly cell phone stipend
Jeans everyday workplace
Gender neutral bathrooms
At Aledade, we don’t just accept differences, we celebrate them! We strive to attract, develop, and retain highly qualified individuals representing the diverse communities where we live and work. Aledade is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Employment policies and decisions at Aledade are based on merit, qualifications, performance, and business needs. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth or medical conditions related to pregnancy or childbirth), gender identity or expression, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, marital status, veteran status, or sexual orientation.