VP – Performance Marketing
Posted on 1/4/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A)
- Excited to make a big impact at one of Forbes Top Startup Employers 2022
- Passionate about solving problems in a huge market ($2T market size)
- Energized by marketing a product that has traction (30X revenue growth in 3 years)
- Looking for an opportunity to work closely with serial entrepreneurs and leaders who have scaled companies like Amazon, Facebook, Alibaba, Robinhood, SoFi, Microsoft, etc
- 10 years of performance marketing experience within a competitive D2C environment (Experience weathering a startup strongly preferred)
- Experience directly overseeing paid digital channels including Facebook and Google and maximizing ROAS/LTV
- Track record of building and scaling high-performing teams
- You have experience running analytically-rigorous experiments and making data-driven decisions
- You are intellectually curious
- You are a highly rigorous and stay close to the details
- You are a demanding leader and set aggressive goals
- You can handle big responsibilities with limited resources
- Build and scale paid marketing across all existing platforms including Facebook, TikTok, Google UAC, SEM, Affiliates, Display/Programmatic and TV
- Launch experiments and provide data-driven, analytically rigorous insights to test different channels and iterate on the digital marketing strategy
- Implement, manage, and improve KPIs across all digital channels to meet quarterly acquisition targets while maintaining CAC
- Work closely with analytics and data science teams to monitor detailed campaign data against KPIs
- Manage the in-house creative team to rapidly and cost-effectively deliver highly effective static and video ads
- Forecast and plan financial outcomes for annual budget goals and execute against said goals
- Partner with product, business development and customer support teams, dive deep into customer insights to improve conversions across the funnel
- Build and grow existing teams while fostering a data-driven, highly accountable and growth-focused culture
- Collaborate with organic content and media relations teams to leverage all channels
App to compare and buy car insurance
Jerry's mission is to save you time and money on car expenses.
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Performance Bonus
- Dental Insurance
- Health & Wellness Package
- Paid Time Off
Company Core Values
- Customer Focus: We exist to make customers happy by saving them time and money.
- Passion for Excellence: We want to be proud of working on this team and proud of the experience we deliver to our customers.
- Ownership: We care because we feel personally invested and sense of personal responsibility.
- Sense of Urgency: We have big ambitions and we value people who operate with a sense of urgency so we can achieve those ambitions.
- Transparency: We believe that transparency builds trust and trust helps us work faster and more effectively together.