Senior Manager, Regional Partner Strategy - Premium
Posted on 3/23/2022
Denver, CO, USA
- 6+ years of experience in consulting / strategy / business development / sales / operations / technology / analytics or related experience
- 2+ years of experience managing a team to achieve personal and shared goals
- Experience in a client-facing or account management role
- Proven success in connecting regional team members across a larger mission and organization
- Experience from either the restaurant industry, small and medium business sales, or high-growth, early tech startup environments
- Lead • Manage a team of Strategic Partner Managers that grow merchants relationships with our key local accounts across the region
- Influence • Work across our Merchant Operations, Product, Engineering, Marketing, Analytics, and Sales teams to improve the merchant experience and achieve market revenue goals
- Strategize • Work with our Merchant Operations team to accomplish a "winning with the merchant" operations strategy
- Develop Business • Produce new investment opportunities by being the local liaison for new products to roll out in your region. This includes everything from Drive to DoorDash For Business
- Analyze • Build models to evaluate the economic and strategic costs and benefits of merchant acquisition, engagement, and retention programs and experiments. Forecast and evaluate OKR achievement for our book of business
- Experiment • Use data and customer feedback to guide decisions on everything from commissary kitchens, to in-store marketing, to launching new products
- Experience with high-end restaurants or hospitality groups is a plus
Local food delivery from restaurants
DoorDash is working to empower local communities and in turn, creating new ways for people to earn, work, and thrive. The company operates the largest food delivery platform in the United States.
- Health & Wellness - Premium medical, dental, and vision insurance plans, including fertility coverage. Monthly gym and wellness reimbursement.
- Compensation - Competitive salary with bi-annual performance reviews. Meaningful equity opportunities - with quarterly vesting.
- Time When You Need It - Flexible vacation days for salaried employees. Generous vacation and sick days for hourly team members. Paid Parental Leave to support our DoorDash families.
- Flexible Work Support - At-home office equipment and monthly WiFi support while working from home. Enjoy your favorite lunch on us while working in one of our offices.
- We are one team
- Make room at the table. We’re committed to growing and empowering a more diverse and inclusive community. We believe that true innovation happens when everyone has the tools, resources and opportunity to thrive.
- Think outside the room. We strive to be as inclusive as possible and consider those who may not be in the room when making decisions.
- One team, one fight. We’re in this together, and both success and failure are shared. We are intentional about creating a high-accountability, no-blame culture.