Senior Software Engineer
Mobile, C++, Tft, Around Game
Posted on 3/21/2023
Los Angeles, CA, USA
- 3+ years mobile or games industry engineering experience
- Deep expertise of C++ in a mobile environment
- Experience building, shipping and/or maintaining mobile apps or games
- Collaborative mindset and experience working with others disciplines
- Familiarity with iterative development methodologies like Scrum, Agile or equivalent experience
- Ability to be highly collaborative in a team environment split across time zones
- Work with multi-disciplinary partners to ensure we're delivering awesome features to excite them and our players
- Mentor junior engineers to develop technically sound features and foster a creative atmosphere in which all disciplines can shine
- Influence software engineering best practices within the team, including design reviews, coding standards, code reviews, tools improvements, source control management, and test/build/deploy processes
- Develop sustainable solutions, improving the engine and leaving it better than you found it
- Experience writing or extending C++ game frameworks
- Familiarity with game engine tools, workflows & content pipelines
Online game developer
Riot Games' mission is to develop, publish, and support the most player-focused games in the world.
- Family Care
- Open Paid Time Off
- Play Fund
- Donation Matching
Company Core Values
- Player Experience First.
- Dare to Dream.
- Thrive Together.
- Execute with Intelligence.
- Stay Hungry; Stay Humble