Talent Development, Based in Nashville, TN
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Nashville, TN, USA
- Backed by 4+ years of professional experience
- Proficient in building different types of training, including but not limited to, physical training materials, self-guided online learning, and live workshop content
- Skilled at facilitating workshops and trainings for small and large groups in-person and remotely
- Comfortable designing training and program assessment strategies, including but not limited to, survey design, survey analysis, and facilitating focus groups
- An engaged collaborator who is passionate about connecting with people
- A team player who's able to communicate well-clearly, kindly, often-within our department and across the company
- A strong organizer and project manager
- An inquisitive spirit with an iterative approach (you're intentional about collecting and using feedback)
- Not on the Office of Inspector General's List of Excluded Individuals/Entities (LEIE)
- Experience teaching in a structured learning environment (e.g. student teaching, full-time educator position, adult learning professional)
- Experience working in customer service (customer service representative, retail, and other customer-facing roles count!)
- An associate or bachelor's degree
- Support the redesign and management of onboarding programs for our Customer Experience, Retail, and Manufacturing Lab teams
- Facilitate our internally designed programs including onboarding sessions, skills building content and our leadership development program, Warby Parker Manager Academy
- Design, deploy, and assess a leadership development program for new front-line managers to ensure best-in-class leadership across the business
- Create learning tracks for technical skills to support and accelerate career advancement (both laterally and upward)
- Scale Talent Development's survey and assessment strategy for training programs by collecting both lead and lag measures to inform changes and additions to current programs
- Support the development and implementation of a company-wide mentoring program that provides networking and upward mobility opportunities to employees
Warby Parker was founded with a mission: to inspire and impact the world with vision, purpose, and style.
Company Core Values
- Treat customers the way we’d like to be treated.
- Create an environment where employees can think big, have fun, and do good.
- Get out there.
- Green is good.