New York, New York
6 month growth↑ 0%
1 year growth↑ 26%
2 year growth↑ 65%
- 4-year degree in marketing or business preferred
- Minimum 1 year of marketing, media, and/or account management experience
- Minimum 1 year of digital advertising experience
- Strong analytical, quantitative and strategic problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in MS Office products and databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ideation, planning, managing, and executing online advertising initiatives
- Managing digital ad campaigns and associated revenue pre- and post-sale
- Creating media plans, campaign set up and execution, optimization, and reporting
- Supporting the sell of print media
- Assisting the sales team by collecting and organizing relevant information for advertising sales
- Responding to RFPs and developing strategic media plans
- Implementing advertising campaigns and coordinating efforts between cross-functional teams
- Ensuring clients’ ads are trafficked, monitored, and optimized
- Maximizing campaign performance through report analysis and optimization
- Increasing client success and renewing/growing revenue with existing and new business
- Coordinating with clients/advertisers post-sale to ensure on-time asset delivery and campaign launch
- Project management experience
- Positive and confident disposition when responding to frequent deadlines for multiple customers
- Ability to think creatively, strategically, and tactically
The Account Manager acts as an internal sales representative responsible for the ideation, planning, managing, and executing online advertising initiatives and management of all digital ad campaigns and associated revenue pre- and post-sale. This includes media plan creation, campaign set up and execution, optimization, inventory management, reporting, program retention and renewal, and ensuring prompt and proper resolution of advertiser business issues.
Cross platform sales support; in addition to digital account management responsibilities, this is an opportunity to learn and support the sell of print media.
Learn the overall sales process for completing RFPs (Request for Proposals), processing Insertion Orders and sales follow-up.
Your main responsibility will be to assist our sales team by collecting and organizing all relevant information necessary for the sales team to reply and negotiate the sale of advertising pages in Fortune magazine.
Essential Job Functions:
• Serve as the digital offerings and capabilities expert during brainstorms and client communications
• Respond to RFPs, working with sales and marketing teams to develop strategic media plans that will best achieve marketing goals while managing pricing and inventory
• Execute and implement advertising campaigns to ensure full-delivery and excellent performance. Includes taking a leadership role to coordinate efforts between other cross-functional teams as necessary to implement custom elements.
• Work with Ad Operations to ensure clients’ ads are trafficked, monitored, and optimized.
• Maximize campaign performance through report analysis and optimization
• Proactively work to increase client success and renew/grow revenue with existing and new business
• Communicate and coordinate with clients/advertisers post sale to ensure on-time asset delivery and campaign launch, manage performance and delivery expectations, and build rapport
Minimum Qualifications and Job Requirements | All must be met to be considered.
4-year degree required; marketing or business degree preferred. Additional digital marketing or media experience may substitute for education on a year-for-year basis.
Minimum of 1 year of marketing, media, and/or account management experience; including one year of digital advertising experience. Project management experience a plus.
Specific Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Possess excellent organizational, interpersonal, and influential written and verbal communication skills. Ability to quickly form relationships usually by telephone or email.
· Ability to collaborate cross-functionally; ability to exercise judgment and flexibility in balancing program requirements, milestones, and keeping people and projects moving on schedule.
· High attention to detail. Strong analytical, quantitative and strategic, solution-oriented problem solving. Excellent grammar, spelling and proofreading skills.
· Positive and confident disposition when responding to frequent deadlines for multiple customers (internal and external).
· High degree of proficiency in MS Office products. Ability to use databases. Excellent working knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook and the Internet.
· Demonstrated ability to quickly build positive team relationships.
· Be able to think creatively, strategically, and tactically
New York, New York, Hybrid
A few of Fortune’s perks and benefits:
· 22 vacation days, 11 paid holidays and an honor-based sick leave policy
· Health, dental, and vision coverage (90% paid for individuals and families), plus a high-deductible health plan option where Fortune contributes to a Health Savings Account (HSA)
· 401(k) plan
· Generous parental leave
· Dependent care/health care/commuter FSAs, and cell phone benefits
· Tuition reimbursement program
· A commitment to an open, inclusive and diverse work culture
Base Salary Range:
$60,000 - $70,000. Bonus compensation also offered.