📣 Senior Product Marketing Manager
Posted on 2/1/2022
- You're a wordsmith and have exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- You derive satisfaction from repeatedly refining your work until it's as close to perfect as possible
- You think from first principles and hate blindly following an established playbook
- You're highly autonomous, but very comfortable working with others when needed
- You learn from constructive feedback well
- You can learn how to use almost any software on your own
- You have at least 2+ years of experience in SaaS product marketing
- Develop and execute new product and feature launches
- Write blog posts, newsletters, and social media announcements
- Write whitepapers and case studies
- Engage with customers and foster relationships
- Monitor industry developments and determine necessary adjustments
- Acquire deep understanding of our customers
Clerkie is an AI Financial Planner for the 123M underserved Americans looking for answers.
- Attention to Detail: There's often nothing between you and our audience - which includes people who notice things like whether commas are italicized or not. We're counting on you to make us look good!
- Work as Craft: Whether it's writing code or replying to a customer's email, we're constantly striving to raise our skills to the next level. We're here to do it better than it's ever been done before.
- Empathy: We're experts in law and technology - but law can be unfamiliar to founders, and technology can be unfamiliar to attorneys. We're constantly working to put ourselves in their shoes, in order to produce a better customer experience.