Vehicle Operations Specialist
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Newport Beach, CA, USA
- 1+ years' of experience with operations, logistics, or lot management preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule between 20-30 hours per week on average to support customers on nights, weekends and/or holidays
- Working knowledge with computers and software including Microsoft Programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Must have a valid driver's license in the state of residence that you will be driving/operating a vehicle (or state that you are commuting daily to/from)
- No drug or alcohol related driving incidents in the last 3 years; No more than 1 serious moving violation in the last 3 years; No driving related suspensions or revocation of Driver License within a 3-5 year period; Will be subject to continuous Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) monitoring
- Ability to obtain and maintain local sales licenses if applicable in your state
- Adaptable to a fast-paced and constantly changing environment
- Ability to multitask and prioritize tasks based on level of importance and urgency
- Ability to self-motivate and work consistently with limited direction
- Willingness to work in various working conditions including being in a full service retail center or unpredictable weather conditions
- Physical exertion may be required to perform occupational tasks (sitting up to 2 or more hours at a time, standing for up to 8 or more hours a day, walking, bending, kneeling, laying, twisting, carrying, reaching, stretching, pushing, pulling, and lifting up to 50 lbs)
- Frequent use of hands for purposes of grasping and using tools correctly, entering data, writing communications, or calling customers or internal partners
- Strong understanding of written and spoken English
- Ability to see, read and interpret documents such as governmental regulations, safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions or schematics
- Ensure product quality standards through washing and final touch on vehicles
- Maintain charge status for vehicles and daily inventory
- Manage the communication of defects to detail and service department
- Responsible for organizing and maintaining secure key management for vehicle inventory
- Consistently execute daily activities through team focused work ethic/growth mindset and display strong and proactive communication skills
- Maintain vehicle inventory in our lots and ensure there are always safe drive lanes
- Shuttling vehicles to/from secondary locations
- Participates in workshops that improve quality and efficiency with guidance from leads/managers
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested from the business
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
Company Core Values
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team