Posted on 3/15/2023
Remote in USA
- Minimum of two (2) years of Billing experience required preferably within a SaaS or technology company
- Minimum of one (1) year experience with reviewing complex MSA's (contracts) required
- Knowledge and experience using Salesforce CRM; SaaS-based billing preferred
- Experience with Excel (intermediate), ticketing systems (i.e., JIRA, Zendesk, Salesforce)
- Demonstrates initiative to identify and communicate opportunities to improve existing processes
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, and solution-driven problem-solving skills; hands-on, “roll up your sleeves” mentality required
- Ability to successfully accomplish all responsibilities in a fast-paced, growing, and demanding environment
- Strong attention to detail and exceptional follow-through skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Client service oriented with the ability to build strong positive team relationships
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Position requires flexibility to work with team members in Krakow, Poland- must be flexible to working occasional early hours to accommodateCentral European Standard Time (Poland (GMT+1), as needed, to partner and train with colleagues
- Execution of SaaS billing for Relativity's customers, globally, including subscription and transactional products
- Responsible for professional execution of accurate and timely billing which drives cash flow and financial performance as well as internal and external customer satisfaction
- Assist with the team's billing processes, including mid-month and month-end billing; managing and delegating the finance queue; updating and maintaining of client contract information; and facilitating license key delivery of software
- Performs QCs on transactions prior to posting
- Provide direction to Billing Analyst and Specialist when needed
- Review transactions monthly to ensure data integrity
- Become a Subject Matter Expert for billing processes; participate and review testing of system enhancements/modifications to existing functionality and processes
- Develop and maintain current SOPs for all billing related responsibilities
- Maintain working knowledge of the company's current products and services
- Prepare and review various billing analysis and reconciliations; identify potential issues, recommend, and implement process improvements
- Build and prepare analytical reporting of usage data to assist in internal and external decision making
- Resolve all billing errors; work with various teams (Revenue, Deal Desk, Sales) to implement automated fixes and/or manual controls to prevent identified errors
- Work with Operational Teams to assist in rollouts and plan implementation of GTM initiatives
- Work with Billing Lead(s) and above to help design, improve and test new and existing workflows to drive billing automation initiatives
- Work with Information Technology and Business Intelligence to test and ensure accuracy of Relativity's SaaS data
- Ability to receive direction from Billing Leads(s) and above
- Assist with training for Billing team members and new hires
- Assist Billing Team with special projects as necessary
- Performs monthly, quarterly and annual month-end duties, audits and clean-up
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
Company Core Values
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.