Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Milpitas, CA, USA
- Top notch customer service skills. You are all about creating an excellent customer experience for our internal team members!
- Resourceful, flexible and adaptable; no task is too big or too small
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- You find large challenges exciting and enjoy discovering and defining problems as much as solving them
- You're an investigator. You don't want to just solve the one-off issue but rather understand how to make long lasting improvements
- You are a cross disciplinary team member. You are excited to work with and learn from chip designers to neuroscientists
- Experience provisioning and administering Windows, OSX and/or Linux systems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to own company-wide projects as well as maintain internal team documentation
- Customer-first mentality; motivated to unblock other teams and improve their workflows
- Familiar with SaaS productivity platforms (GSuite, MS Office) and user management systems (Azure, Google Workspace, Active Directory)
- Strong fundamentals of networking protocols including TCP/IP, UDP, ARP, DNS, DHCP, WPA
- Experience using IAC tools such as Terraform, Docker, and Cloud-Init
- Software engineering and scripting skills with tools like python, ruby, shell, or similar
- Experience supporting production lines, medical systems, and/or laboratory settings
- Experience with network engineering across multiple vendors like Fortinet, Cisco, and Ubiquiti
- Familiarity with Mobile Device Management such as JAMF and Microsoft Intune
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.