Manager – Commercial Sales
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
- 2+ years experience as a direct sales leader/manager
- 3+ years as an AE individual contributor
- Strong track record of achieving sales targets across teams and individually
- Skilled in managing and coaching through the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing
- Comfortable leveraging sales methodologies such as MEDDPICC, Challenger, Command of the Message, etc
- Experience using Salesforce for accurate forecasting
- Experienced in hiring and training talent at scale
- Ability to function in a “Player/Coach” capacity
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Build an effective pipeline generation program on a weekly basis that results in quality conversions and demos set
- Recruit and develop a team of exceptional Commercial Account Executives
- Responsible for accurately forecasting and delivering on monthly/quarterly sales revenue targets
- Strong understanding of the Navan products and value proposition within the market
- Ability to build strong relationships with customers and key stakeholders
- Oversee day-to-day AE activity while setting clear expectations and managing performance goals
- Strong ability to give and receive feedback thoughtfully and develop team
Corporate travel & expense management platform
TripActions is the only all-in-one travel, corporate card, and expense management solution, providing more than 8,000 customers around the globe with unprecedented visibility and control over spend. Trusted by finance teams and travelers alike, TripActions leverages real-time data to help companies keep traveling employees safe, reduce spend, and drive productivity.
- Flexible Vacation: Take time off when you need it, just work with your manager.
- Healthcare: Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family.
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax transit dollars, $70 a month to ease your commute.
- Parental leave: All parents (birthing and non-birthing) are eligible for paid leave.
- Health and Wellness: Annual wellness stipend and access to a full spectrum of resources.
- Fuel for Connection: We provide in-office snacks and lunches*, fostering community and in-person connections.
- Pet Friendly: Pet insurance with preferred rates and dog friendly offices*.
- 401k: We care about your future and offer a 401k retirement plan program and company match.
- IATAN: Employees can register and receive access to thousands of travel related discounts.
- Connectivity Allowance: We support our employees ability to work seamlessly and confidently while from home and offer a bi-weekly stipend
- Learning & Development: Annual Learning and Development allowance to propel professional growth
Company Core Values
- Focus on Users
- Tech-Forward Solutions
- Lead with Context
- Communicate with Candor
- Raise the Bar
- One Diverse Team