Prototype Build Technician
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Fremont, CA, USA
- Find challenges exciting
- You like learning and discovering new ways to tackle difficult problems
- You deliver. You may enjoy thoughtful conversations about problems and perfecting designs, but in the end you know that what matters is delivering reliable manufacturable solutions
- Open to train and work with Engineers on the prototyping equipment in your department
- 2 years of relevant prototyping experience
- Experience with additive manufacturing (3d printing)
- Laser cutting
- Read and interpret Engineering drawings
- Welding experience
- EDM experience
Implantable brain–machine interfaces
Neuralink's mission is to build devices that will help people with paralysis and invent new technologies that will expand abilities, the community, and the world.
- An opportunity to change the world and work with some of the smartest and the most talented experts from different fields.
- Growth potential. We rapidly advance team members who have an outsized impact.
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision insurance through a PPO plan; parental leave.
- Flexible time off + paid holidays.
- Equity + 401(k) plan.
- Commuter Benefits.
- Meals provided.