Senior Product Manager
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Washington, DC, USA • Remote
- Must Have:
- 4+ years of experience in a software product management role
- A track record of independently prioritizing product roadmap candidates against company objectives and a larger product vision
- Extensive experience communicating product strategy and tactical initiatives to a variety of audiences, including executives
- Demonstrated partnerships with GTM teams focused on creating external materials and selling a product value proposition
- Nice to Have:
- Specific experience working with FinTech products, especially in the crediting and lending space
- A history of collaboration with data science and analytics teams
- 2+ years of experience at a start-up, or small product-focused company
- Architecting a long term product vision by conducting comprehensive market analysis, synthesizing user feedback, and analyzing product performance metrics
- Breaking down that product vision into short and medium term roadmaps that define clear deliverables product teams can work towards
- Communicating both the long term product vision and short to medium term roadmaps to key internal stakeholders
- Owning the day-to-day prioritization and unblocking of diverse product teams, including engineers, designers, and data scientists
- Partnering with GTM teams to drive market adoption of Optoro's solutions
- Coaching and helping advance the careers of junior PMs
All-in-one returns platform
Optoro's mission is to make retail more sustainable by eliminating all waste from returns.
- Take time when you need it - We offer flexible paid time off, no matter what. We all work hard to get things done, and we recognize the importance of time out, whether that means climbing the Alps or taking a restful nap at home. Feeling under the weather? Have a little one on the way? We make sure you have paid sick and parental leave, too.
- Maintain your wellness - We’re committed to keeping you healthy, in all ways. We offer health, dental, vision, and life insurance to keep you covered. Our bike storage room and monthly commuter stipend make it easy to get to work with no hassle. Don’t forget the building gym, regular yoga sessions, and in-office meditation room, helping you maintain your wellness, both physical and mental.
- Share your impact together - Giving back is in our DNA, and we believe all our employees should get involved. From serving at soup kitchens to gardening local food, we pair with local organizations in the community to help others while spending time as a team.
- Grow alongside the company - We know our business is nothing without our employees, and we want to invest in you as much as you invest in us. We offer robust stock option plans to demonstrate this commitment. And we allocate professional development budgets and host skills-based seminars—from Excel training to managing up—so you can always keep learning on the job.
Company Core Values
- Collaborative - We go further by working together
- Resourceful - We do more with less and find clever ways to solve problems
- Unconventional - We think, not just outside the box, but outside the warehouse
- Sensible - We use sound judgement when making decisions
- Hungry - We seek out and are eneergized by big challenges