Sr. Lead Storyteller
Posted on 8/3/2022
Menlo Park, CA, USA
Adobe Creative Suite
- 10-12 years of experience in social media, digital communications or journalism
- Ability to write compelling copy, take photos, and film and edit video
- Proficiency with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and Illustrator
- Wild creativity, but paired with practical sensibilities and a knack for strategy
- An above-average sense of curiosity and wonder
- Hustle and deadline-mindedness
- A learn-it-all mindset
- Self-motivated with excellent reporting and research skills
- Enthusiasm for (and mastery of) existing and emerging social platforms
- A strong audience-centric mindset and gift for delivering content that provides audiences value
- Experience with social media monitoring and identifying emerging narratives, trends, and stories
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task stories, projects, priorities and schedules
- Comfort with ambiguity
- Desire to help build the future of an exciting and transformative company
- Passion for making the planet better for us and for future generations
- Create stories in multiple mediums, including but not limited to photography, video and written narrative
- Work independently to produce engaging, accurate, high-quality work on fast-moving deadlines
- Collaborate closely with the team and stakeholders inside and outside the company to create stories about a wide variety of topics, milestones and moments
- Source compelling stories that help define our products, people, customers and mission and deciding the best and most compelling medium in which to bring them to life
- Interview and report stories inside and outside Rivian that will appear on a variety of channels and platforms
- Develop and produce stories to publish across Rivian platforms and social channels
- Partner and collaborate with cross-functional teams: PR, product marketing and integrated launch teams on strategizing, brainstorming, and creating new content for real-time engagement opportunities
Electric vehicles manufacturer
Rivian is on a mission to keep the world adventurous forever. The company believes there is a more responsible way to explore the world and is determined to make the transition to sustainable transportation an exciting one. Rivian designed their emissions-free Electric Adventure Vehicles to challenge what's possible.
- Ownership for All: We offer every employee the opportunity to own Rivian stock through equity programs, supporting their financial wellness.
- Mental and Emotional Wellness: We provide employees and their families access to mental wellness platforms and our Employees Assistance Program
- Fertility and Family Planning: We support diverse family-building journeys, providing employees with benefits such as paid parental leave and financial support for adoption, fertility treatments or surrogacy.
- Competitive Compensation: We offer competitive compensation packages driven by mutual investment in our long-term growth and success.
- Career Development: We enable all employees to own their development. Continuous learning opportunities and tuition reimbursement help drive performance, boost engagement and develop future leaders.
- Transgender Benefits: In alignment with WPATH guidelines, our 2022 plans provide coverage toward medical, pharmacy and cosmetic needs.
- A diverse workforce
- Embracing active allyship
- Purpose-driven partnerships
- Supporting our team