Product Marketing, Business Banking
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote • Dorchester, Boston, MA, USA
- 10+ years of relevant experience in Product Marketing or combination of Marketing, Product, Communications, Sales or related field; experience with B2B financial services preferred
- 3+ years experience managing direct reports and building teams
- Direct product marketing experience with a track record of driving growth of fast-paced technologies
- Working knowledge of digital currency, capital markets, treasury and investing
- Experience building messaging, positioning, segmentation models and marketing collateral from the ground up
- Leadership presence, strategic thought partner with experience managing and driving requirements across a diverse set of stakeholders
- Highly independent and motivated to go deep in the tech and learn
- Passion for building and mastering complex technical concepts while connecting back to the bigger picture
- Thrives in unstructured environments and builds structure in chaos
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite preferred
- Developing go-to-market strategies for new Business Banking products and features, from product definition through launch and ongoing marketing strategy, in partnership with Product and Revenue
- Developing core positioning and messaging for Business Banking product vertical, building on audience needs, market insights and segmentation
- Owning product launch GTM, working with cross-functional teams to bring net-new products to market
- Collaborating with Marketing Strategy to build the Business Banking customer segmentation model
- Deep dive on competitive landscape, preparing research documents and analysis to inform the product roadmap, as well as personas, battlecards and other sales enablement assets
- Enabling Sales team through training, talk tracks, collateral development and deal support
- Researching industry trends, deriving and sharing key insights to elevate in collateral and sales talk tracks
- Acting as internal SME on Business Banking for the Circle Marketing, Product and Revenue organizations
- Shaping the development of marketing materials (i.e. pitch decks, talking points, webinars, case studies, blog posts, sales training docs) on Business Banking products
- Advising on thought leadership content driving education and lead volume for prospects and customers alike
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance
- Experience in blockchain, fintech, or capital markets is a plus
Platform for businesses to accept payments and send payouts
Circle's mission is to raise global economic prosperity through programmable internet commerce. The company is a global financial technology firm that’s at the center of digital currency innovation and open financial infrastructure.
- Paid time off - We offer flexible paid time off — take what you need as long as it works with you and your team, and all Circle employees get mobile phone and home office reimbursements.
- Health coverage - No matter where you live, we offer a market competitive suite of benefits. Enroll in health, dental, vision, disability, and life insurances, and Circle covers some or all of the premiums.
- Invested in your future - All U.S. full-time and part-time employees enjoy 401(k) and pensions (with 4% company match if you contribute 5% or more), and share Circle’s success via company equity awards.
- Learning & development - Your individual growth and development is important to us and we provide the resources to help you grow your career while at Circle.
Company Core Values
- We are Multistakeholder - As an institution, we exist in a broad stakeholder context, which means that we must organize, incentivize and measure ourselves against meeting the needs of all of our stakeholders — our customers, our shareholders, our employees and families, our local communities and our world.
- We are Mindful - We seek to be present and aware, to be respectful, active listeners (with each other and with our customers alike), and to pay attention to detail. We don’t rush to judgement, and when we are swept up by strong emotions we patiently observe and acknowledge them and try to not just react. Our mindfulness leads to better understanding, and more respectful, careful and deliberate choices.
- We are Driven by Excellence - We are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success. Being driven also means that we relentlessly pursue excellence, that we do not tolerate mediocrity, that we reward based on merit, and that we work intensely to achieve our goals. Being driven doesn’t mean that we are assholes and plough over people or tolerate a culture of aggressiveness. We are a team. Part of our drive is to bring everyone along in our collective achievement.
- We are High Integrity - We seek open and honest communication, and hold ourselves to very high moral and ethical standards. When we say we will do something, we do it. When we are having difficulty and need help, we talk about it. We treat each other and our customers with the utmost respect. We reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance. We welcome vulnerability and uncertainty, which needs to be listened to in order to bring people along, and helps us to constantly learn and improve. Our customers and partners implicitly experience us as high integrity, and our customer centric choices demonstrate this to them again and again.