Software Engineering Manager
Posted on 7/13/2022
Seattle, WA, USA
- Invests in People and Relationships - Someone who fosters a culture of inclusion, trust, mentorship, praise, constructive feedback and is able to continually build, develop and retain their team
- Inspires and Sets Direction - Someone who gains buy-in by listening to the thoughts and opinions of others and creates optimism and confidence in a clear and believable way
- 2+ years building, leading, and growing diverse groups of engineers
- 5+ years of professional software development of iOS and Android Applications
- Experience with modern native mobile development tools and systems (git, Xcode, Cocoapods, Swift Package Manager, CoreData, Android Studio, Roboelectric, Mockito, Espresso, Jetpack, Room, Retrofit, AWS)
- Strong understanding of OO programming, and modern design patterns such as MVP, MVVM, and VIPER
- Experience leading multiple teams in agile development (e.g. scrum, SAFe)
- Experience leading distributed teams
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Build, mentor, and inspire a group of high-performing iOS and Android engineers with a strong team-oriented culture
- Experience with modern native mobile development tools (git, Xcode, Cocoapods, Swift Package Manager, Roboelectric, Mockito, Espresso, Jetpack, Room, Retrofit
- Experience with publishing mobile applications in the Apple App Store and Google Play
- Familiarity with CI/CD for mobile applications
- Experience with internationalization and localization
- Passionate about building scalable architectures using clean, robust, and testable code
Digital agriculture company
Climate's mission is to help the world’s farmers sustainably increase productivity with digital tools. The next breakthrough in agriculture will utilize data and analytics to optimize the many decisions farmers must make throughout the growing season and in planning their operations.
- Health Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Work From Home
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Vacation & Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Sick Days
- Free Lunch or Snacks
Company Core Values
- Innovate in all we do.
- Inspire one another.
- Leave a mark on the world.
- Find the possible in the impossible.
- Be direct and transparent.