Sr. Sales Engineer (London)
Posted on 2/1/2022
- 6+ years of demonstrated experience in the Financial Services space including roles in FinTech deployment, sales engineering, solutions architecture, product experience, and financial platforms
- Bachelor's Degree (Computer Science, Mathematics, and/or Engineering field a plus)
- Worked at prior SaaS companies in similar roles such as deployments, product, engineering
- Understanding of modern software architecture
- Effective oral and written communicator with the ability to collaborate with members at all levels of an organization, both internally and externally
- Ability to multi-task and track processes for numerous prospective clients
- Ability to lead complex projects, relationships, and timelines
- Flexible to travel on short notice (At least 25% for in office, 35% if remote)
- Knowledge of database concepts, cloud infrastructure, security, SQL, Python, and APIs!
- Support senior "SEs" and Sales Executives with prospective clients throughout the entire sales process by acting as the domain expert on the Addepar product, data platform, and implementation process
- Assist our Sales Team with the completion of RFPs & RFIs
- Assist Sales Team in coordinating appropriate internal product and technical resources for prospect calls and meetings
- Highlight and communicate the differentiating benefits of the Addepar solution vs. the competition by demonstrating knowledge of the Addepar product, client workflows, and financial industry domain
- Support the sales effort with “Proof of Concepts”
- Understand prospective clients' key business requirements, load client data, and design custom demo environments to help clients conceptualize their future Addepar experience
- Support in designing solutions for prospective clients to address their current business needs. De-risk future implementation projects by outlining and validating a comprehensive approach to address client requirements
- Assist with the creation of the Statement of Work (SOW), budgetary estimates, and work with key internal teams (Professional Services including Data, Implementation Project Managers, Support, Finance, and Legal)
Wealth management platform for investors & advisors
Addepar's mission is to create a more transparent financial system. The company provides wealth managers with real-time portfolio reporting and insights required to make and implement better investment decisions. By helping people achieve the best possible outcomes, Addepar aims to get more assets flowing into more impactful investments and ideas, benefiting our society as a whole.
- Equity: Stretch the idea of ownership beyond your day-to-day and take pride in being an owner in the growth of Addepar
- Global Hybrid Workforce: Whether you work remotely or on-site, you’ll have the opportunity to build and collaborate with colleagues around the world
- Flexible Time Off: Spend time traveling, celebrating with friends and family or relax on your schedule
- Benefits Packages: Competitive medical, dental and vision benefits along with a monthly wellness allowance to keep you healthy and happy
- Learning & Development Allowance: Your continued growth and development are important to us
- Dynamic Team: Strong investment in the best talent at the intersection of technology and finance
- Act Like an Owner: Think and operate with intention, purpose and care. Own outcomes.
- Build Together: Collaborate to unlock the best solutions. Deliver lasting value.
- Champion Our Clients: Exceed client expectations. Our clients’ success is our success.
- Drive Innovation: Be bold and unconstrained in problem solving. Transform the industry.
- Embrace Learning: Engage our community to broaden our perspective. Bring a growth mindset.