Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
New York, NY, USA
- Experience with, knowledge of, or strong demonstrated interest in crypto, blockchain or Web3 technologies
- Experience with Rust programming language along with Python or Java or React/Angular
- Experience with API design in functional languages
- Test-driven development, which includes Unit and End-to-End Testing
- Experience with Agile software development (Scrum, Kanban or derivatives)
- Experience with continuous integration and deployment approaches and tools
- Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, Math, or relevant related work experience
- Experience with, knowledge of, or strong demonstrated interest in, global financial markets and financial products
- Build distributed systems including blockchain based applications
- Hit the ground running with the typical Rust or Java or Scala JVM or Python ecosystem stack (Spring and its subprojects, Guice, Guava, Maven, Hibernate, Jetty, etc.)
- Retool continuously as the technology landscape changes every few years
- Be able to pick up other technologies along the whole development stack, including front-end and other non-JVM ecosystems
- Work with our clients in iterative, self-organizing project-based engagements
- Have the desire to collaborate, and like sharing and learning from your colleagues
- Be passionate about delivering quality code
- Demonstrate experience writing commercial-grade software applications
- Have a deep understanding of multithreading and real-time software architectures
- Have an abiding interest in and competence for solving real-world business problems
- Be determined to succeed despite obstacles and challenges, as well as a positive attitude favoring achievement of goals over open-ended investigation
- Base salary is only one component of our total compensation package. Employees may be eligible for a discretionary , which is determined upon company and individual performance
ION software wants to help improve decision-making, increase efficiency, simplify complex processes and empower people. They enable financial institutions, central banks and corporations to digitize and automate their most business critical processes.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- AD&D and disability insurance
- Flexible spending account
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Mental health care
- 401K plan
- Performance bonus
- Supplemental workers' compensation
- Family medical leave & parental leave
- PTO, paid holidays, sick days, bereavement leave, and volunteer time off
- Commuter checks
- Company social events
- Employee assistance program
- Free lunch
- mobile phone discount
Company Core Values
- We are entrepreneurial.
- We are imaginative.
- We are rigorous.
- We think long-term.
- We progress together.