Posted on 11/29/2022
Chicago, IL, USA
- Bachelors Degree
- Less than 1-year marketing or advertising experience (entry level)
- Established technical competence including experience with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Sound attention to detail and excellent time management
- Ability to organize work, multitask and meet deadlines
- Exceptional ability to work within a team environment
- Solid verbal and written communication skills
- Review advertisements against an established set of guidelines and brand standards, enter results into database, and communicate results of the review to advertisers
- Resolve calls, emails, and chats and document communications appropriately
- Conduct primary review of post campaign activities to determine whether advertisements were executed as specified in program guidelines
- Complete administrative tasks such as filing, letter processing, mailing, etc
- Perform website functionality checks
- May perform quality control checks at both the pre-approval level to ensure accuracy and compliance with program guidelines (QC)
Ansira is structured with clients at the core to deliver digital, channel, and hyper-local marketing solutions that meet clients where they are on their customer experience journey.
- Dynamic work environment
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work schedule
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid parental leave
- Flex personal time off (PTO)
- Volunteer time off (VTO)
- Pet insurance
- 401(k) matching
- Employee assistance program
- Employee-referral bonus program
- Client-referral bonus program
- Community involvement
- Employee discount program
Company Core Values
- Customer Fanatics: We fight & win together.
- Re-Imaginers: We break the mold.
- Relentless Movers: We always move forward.
- Community Champions: We are better together.