Posted on 5/19/2022
Raleigh, NC, USA
- 5+ years of experience in an operational role with experience in resource management
- Experience in managing operations of a global team is preferred
- Excellent project management skills handling multiple workstreams and conflicting priorities
- Ability to breakdown ambiguous problems into concrete, manageable components and think through optimal solutions
- Experience leading data-driven projects and communicating the results of analysis and insights to peers and leadership
- Exceptional written and communication skills to effectively collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders and business leaders of all levels
- Preferred experience with Financial Force or a similar Professional Services Automation (PSA) tool
- Ability to learn complex information quickly and thrive in a generally fast-paced environment with the agility to shift priorities to enable team success
- Oversee the global Services Team's resource allocation process and allocate resources to available work based on demand, capacity, skill set, and experience
- Manage end-to-end project resourcing process, from pipeline monitoring, to queue review, to effective and timely project assignment
- Monitor project activities and resourcing, identifying potential instances of under- and over-utilization and actively work with the Services Managers to address and solve those issues
- Implement and maintain a system to effectively align project assignments with resources based on skillset, seniority, and bandwidth
- Analyze the utilization and productivity trends and implement process improvements to increase the team's efficiency
- Facilitate the project assignment process by collaborating with key stakeholders to review current and future projects and proactively identify and resolve potential resourcing issues
- Improve the business processes to ensure proper short-term forecasting to help with proper resource assignments
- Define and prescribe initiatives to use our systems and technology to drive visibility and strengthen the resource management process
- Build and maintain a utilization & capacity model and communicate to internal stakeholders forecasted staffing levels for both internal and partner resource requirements
- Work closely with Engagement Management, Services, and Customer Success to forecast the upcoming project pipeline
- Build and maintain a utilization model for the department's backlog of hours
- Provide Services leadership team with necessary data to make decisions regarding hiring and backfilling team members
Digital adoption platform
WalkMe wants to fundamentally transform the productivity of humanity by harnessing the power of technology.
- Comprehensive Health Care Coverage for Medical, Dental, and Vision for our Employees and Families
- 401(k) with company matching program
- Parental Leave programs
- Vacation policy to encourage a healthy work-life balance
- WalkMe offices are open during Covid-19 for those who chose to come (vaccines required) with in-person and virtual social activities to promote positive employee engagement
Company Core Values
- Empowering Progress - We believe in the potential of technology to continue changing how humans interact with the world and in the opportunities for people to fuel that progress.
- Customer Centricity - We work with a hands-on commitment to deliver strategic value to our external and internal customers through an internal coordinated effort that prioritizes the success of our customer.
- Can-Do Attitude - We are excited about our global, category defining company. We take proactive action within and outside of our roles through thoughtful collaboration across departments. We believe in our individual abilities to make an impact.
- Communicate with Empathy and Intent - Whoever we work with, we aim to actively listen, receive feedback with an open mind, and respond with humility. We deliver feedback with an intent to educate, inform and persuade through reason.
- Leading from Eye Level - We celebrate each other's wins and believe in the power of ideas and innovation, not the power of rank. Everyone at WalkMe rolls up their sleeves and works together to turn problems into opportunities!