Junior Technical Support Engineer – Intern
Posted on 11/8/2022
- Undergraduates in Computer Science or related field (preferably with relevant internship experience) can be considered
- Must have strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Unix/Linux with shell scripting, etc
- Databases experience (Oracle, MySQL)
- Understanding of software development methodologies and coding standards
- Experience with software application debugging and troubleshooting
- Familiar with technical support process and escalation management
- Passionate with technical support to solve complicated customer issues
- Ability to present or speak fluently to engineers, product manager and customers
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Math or related scientific disciplines
- Comfortable performing shift-work (eg. 8am-5pm, 10am-7pm from Monday to Friday, Tuesday to Saturday or Sunday to Thursday) - it would be rotated after 2-3 months
- Provide technical support and handling urgent escalation from external or internal customers or users in production environment with high-volume of transaction traffic
- Strong collaboration, communication and interaction with all stakeholders including customers, product manager, developer and management team
- Analyse service ticket data, identify incident root cause, draft Root Cause Analysis (RCA) report and follow possible maintenance for system-level improvement
- Work closely with product and developer teams in global offices, participate and follow up in iteration, release and roadmap planning timely
- Very flexible with capability to prioritize multiple incidents and deadlines to facilitate well in a fast-paced, rapidly evolving organization
- High responsibility in continuous improvement in service quality and efficiency
- Ability to provide coaching, training, identification, optimization and documentation of the customer or business support processes
- Background in Software Development is a plus
Largest cryptocurrency exchange
Binance is committed to furthering the freedom of money; its products, services, and internal processes all have freedom baked in them. Binance seeks to empower other organizations through open platforms and infrastructure that support them in building great products.
- Competitive salary
- Option to be paid in crypto
- Health insurance
- Flexible working hours
- Remote work for many roles
- Company sponsored holidays
- Learning and development programs
- Free language classes
- Relocation support
- International transfers mid-career
Company Core Values
- User-Focused - We protect our users by putting our users' needs first and delivering quality service
- Freedom - We execute responsibly and autonomously. We empower those around us.
- Collaboration - We communicate openly. We work as a team towards shared goals to build the ecosystem together.
- Hardcore - We are results driven. We get things done. When we fail, we learn fast, and pick ourselves up.
- Integrity - We are accountable for our actions. When we make mistakes, we fix them. We always act ethically. We never punch down.