Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Remote in USA
Data Structures & Algorithms
Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- M.S or PhD in Computer Science or related field
- Industry/academic research experience in AI (Machine Learning / Natural Language Processing)
- Publications at top NLP or AI/ML conferences like ACL, NAACL, EMNLP, NeurIPS, ICLR, AAAI, KDD, etc
- Experience building AI powered systems utilizing Natural Language Processing or Machine Learning
- Strong computer science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures and computational complexity
- Experience with at least one Deep Learning framework such as PyTorch or Tensorflow
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Ability to consistently deliver elegant, modular, and scalable solutions in a timely manner
- Please note, this is a fully remote role based in Canada or US
- Architect and build our next-generation AI algorithm platform using cutting-edge tools and frameworks
- Build and solve novel solutions within our products by collaborating with our engineers, product managers, and commercial teams to bring life to unsolved problem statements
- Design and develop efficient, scalable, and maintainable AI-powered applications in mission-critical domains
- Work with the team to help drive business decisions
- Actively contribute to the wider research community by sharing and publishing your findings, with ideas inspired by internal projects as well as from collaborations with research programs at partner universities and technical institutes all over the world
Legal & compliance software solutions
Organize data. Discover the truth. Act on it
- Comprehensive health insurance plans
- Two holiday breaks per year
- 401k with employer match
- Employee equity program
- Training investment program
- Unlimited time off
- Flexible work arrangements
Company Core Values
- Be an excellent communicator.
- Exceed the expectations of our customers and our colleagues.
- Hold yourself and your colleagues accountable.
- Be humble and stay hungry.
- Do more with less.
- Enjoy and be great at your job.
- Embrace the talents of your colleagues and our customers.