Graphics Hardware Design Engineer Intern
Hybrid in Katowice
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Beaconsfield, UK • Remote
Data Structures & Algorithms
- Knowledge of digital electronics
- Knowledge of hardware description languages (Verilog, SystemVerilog, VHDL)
- Basic knowledge of signal processing
- Basic knowledge of object programming
- GPU/CPU, ASIC/FPGA platforms, and ASIC design flow
- 3D Graphics Pipeline and GPU architecture
- Verification principles and UVM
- Programming skills in C/C++
- Scripting languages e.g. Python
- Graphics APIs e.g. OpenGL, Vulkan, DirectX
- Rendering and Ray Tracing algorithms
- Profiling benchmarks and games
- GPU compute architecture and CUDA/OpenCL background
- Flexible working time that could change during the internship (PL only)
- Being a part of socially and ecologically responsible company that values diversity and inclusion (read more about it here), (PL: dedicated intern community) and personal buddy to help you get started in your new job
- Opportunities for professional development - wide library of online trainings and learning platforms, support and guidance from your team and manager, and different assignment programs
- The possibility to build a lifelong career at Intel
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity