Sr. Data Scientist
Analytics, Ads Measurement
Posted on 6/8/2022
New York, NY, USA
- Build measurement methodology such as conversion lift studies, brand insights tools, 3rd party integrations with measurement partners
- Build scalable solutions by integrating lift study infrastructure into our in-house experimentation platform
- Investigate discrepancies between 1st party and 3rd party mobile conversion data and identify gaps and product changes to improve our conversion coverage
- Run and evaluate multi-cell experiments against counterfactuals and wrangle with data issues and biases
- Test out various statistical approaches to deal with data insufficiency and under-powered tests
- Build ETLs and data aggregations to improve our understanding of ad performance and develop best practices for advertisers and account managers
Social news website & forum
Reddit's mission is to bring community and belonging to everyone in the world. The company operates a social news website and forum where content is socially curated by members.
- Comprehensive health benefits
- Flexible unlimited vacation days & monthly global wellness days
- Family planning funds & 4+ months paid parental leave
- Personal & professional development funds
- Paid volunteer time off
- Workspace & home office benefits
Company Core Values
- Evolve: Only by continually improving and learning will we succeed.
- Add Value: We constantly evaluate our work to ensure it’s adding value and bringing us closer to achieving our mission. It’s easy to fall into the trap of conflating activity with value. Adding value requires hard work, but not all hard work is valuable.
- Default: Open The free flow of ideas and feedback is the lifeblood of a healthy organization, and Reddit must embrace it if we are to thrive.