Closing & Post Closing Manager
Posted on 7/15/2022
Phoenix, AZ, USA
- 2+ years of closing and post closing management experience
- 4+ years of experience in high volume purchase mortgage loan closing
- Ability to manage and monitor the performance of others and provide quality coaching to improve performance
- Strong problem-solving, organizational, and project management skills
- Expert knowledge of mortgage systems
- Superior customer services skills
- Experience with outsourcing fulfillment closing services
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, in relating to internal and external clients
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high production environment
- Oversee daily pipeline management to meet mortgage funding goals and metrics
- Deliver an exceptional customer service while ensuring all internal compliance policies, investor guidelines, and mortgage regulations are being maintained
- Update workflows, procedures, and policies to create a seamless operation and address challenges with strategic solutions as they arise
- Resolve any issues by partnering with internal partners to ensure efficient and successful loan closures
- Generate and manage closing reports to track pipelines and performance
- Assist, mentor, and motivate team members to meet or exceed daily, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals, KPIs and SLAs
- Foster a team environment that is in line with Orchard Values and Culture
- Collaborate with cross-functional leaders/teams and Director of Mortgage Operations to continuously iterate on and improve upon processes
- Track, analyze, and communicate team and individual performance data
- Identify knowledge gaps within the team and develop a plan to fulfill them
Online platform for buying and selling residential real estate
Orchard wants to reinvent the way people buy and sell their homes.
- Comprehensive benefits - We offer medical, vision, and dental benefits for employees and dependents, with some plans fully sponsored by Orchard.
- Paid parental leave - We offer new parents up to 18 weeks paid leave to bond with their newborns—plus a customized one-month transition period to ease into life as a working parent.
- Paid family leave - We offer up to 10 weeks paid leave for employees who need to care for sick family members.
- Flexible paid time off - We count your contributions, not vacation days. Take the time you need to recharge and refresh.
- Team events - From monthly town hall meetings to team lunches and gatherings outside of the office, we make time to celebrate wins and unwind together.
- Paid industry certification - We cover dues on licenses and renewal fees for brokers, realtors, and more.
- Create raving fans
- Own it
- Find a way
- Treat people with respect
- Mission before team. Team before self
- Commit yourself to grestness- every day