Head of Product-led Sales
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Demonstrated depth of experience as a leader in a high-growth, product-led B2B SaaS company
- You ideally have worked deeply with and led one or more of the following areas: Growth, Sales, Marketing or related GTM Operational teams to drive human-assisted growth of a SaaS product
- You love solving ambiguous business problems from first principles, and building solutions, processes, and teams around them
- You understand what high performance looks like when it comes to product-led growth & human-assisted growth (Sales) & you enjoy building the early playbooks, then scaling them
- Data, experimentation, and iterative refinement is your second language
- You feel at home when using data to make decisions-whether that's analytics, user research, or customer or Sales team feedback. When presented with competing narratives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions, arriving at appealing and practical solutions to problems
- Your growth skills are sharp but so is your eye for a great user experience
- You love the variety of jamming with the Marketing team on a new campaign idea, jumping into Product workshops, and joining Sales calls to learn the challenges & aspirations of our customers
- You pride yourself on being an owner and getting projects from ideation to go-live as quickly as possible! You move ideas from the chaos of brainstorming and mock-ups to the clarity of execution and impact
- You thrive on being in the middle of a cross-functional team, wearing lots of hats, and uncovering all possible avenues to help your team and the business achieve its goals
- Product-led GTM Strategy - Own & build our cross-company roadmap & strategy for High Velocity Sales. Collaborating with leadership peers across Canva to shape and drive the highest-impact roadmap possible
- Subject Matter Expertise - Become an internal subject matter expert on the needs of businesses, small and large
- Execution - Coordinate our cross-functional team(s) to deliver on this roadmap
- GTM - Partner with our Sales & Marketing teams on go-to-market - ensuring all our insights and opportunities are feeding back into our Product & Growth roadmaps, and ultimately doing whatever it takes to hit our growth goals
- Operational Excellence - Partner with Leadership & Program Management to ensure we are building a world-class, high-performing team of cross-functional experts from Product, Growth, Data, Sales & Marketing
- Scaling - you will chart the path and drive the execution for this motion to go from 0-100 over the next few years
Online design and publishing tool
Canva is on a mission to empower everyone in the world to design anything and publish anywhere.
- Competitive health benefits plans to support you and your wellbeing
- Equity packages truly be a part of the Canva journey
- 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution to support you, with your future Hybrid work model (in-office & from home) coming together for 8 days a year. The rest, you choose where you work best.
- Flexible leave so you can recharge, give back, support others or focus on your own professional development.
- Inclusive parental leave policy that supports all parents and carers throughout their parenting and caring journey.
- An annual Vibe & Thrive allowance. This is for you to spend on whatever will support your wellbeing and development. It could be anything, from a Masterclass subscription to an electronic stand-up desk, a pilates membership, or dinner out with a teammate. Because you know what you need to Vibe and Thrive, better than anyone.
- Virtual and in-office wellness benefits including Canva University, Employee Assistant Programs and other benefits to support your physical, mental, and social wellbeing.
- Canva For Good program matching your not-for-profit donations and a range of sustainability and ethical initiatives to get involved in.
- Make complex things simple
- Set crazy goals and make them happen
- Be a force for good
- Empower others
- Pursue excellence
- Be a good human