Digital Design Engineer LZ
Posted on 6/21/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- Digital Signal Processing, Matlab, PWM, Verilog/Synopsys design methodology, transistor-level simulators and place and route tools
- Knowledge of design for test (scan) and other activities as required for the achievement of full volume production is preferred
- This opportunity is available only to students currently enrolled in a MS or PhD program in Electrical Engineering maintaining a GPA of 3.6 or above, and who will be returning to school for at least one semester following completing of his/her internship
- Candidate must be available for full time employment during the internship period
- This opportunity is available for a long semester only, summer only or summer + a long semester
- Perl programming a plus
- Design using Verilog, logic simulation, functional verification, and synthesis of DSP and data conversion ICs in a mixed signal environment
- Implement RTL modules and work with design team with integration and integrated functional verification
- Responsibilities will also include support activities such as behavioral modeling of analog and mixed signal circuits, test vector generation and lab test development
Cirrus Logic is committed to creating a responsible, sustainable business environment for the global communities where they work and live. Delivering innovative signal processing products that exceed their customers' expectations for quality and delivery.
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monthly Concerts
- Weekly Happy Hours
- Festival Tickets
- On-Site Med Clinic
- Community Events
Company Core Values
- Continuous Improvement.
- Job Satisfaction.