Posted on 7/7/2021
- A problem solver. You can reduce complex problems down to the right balance of flexibility, power, and ease of use
- Keep pushing your work until all details are attended to
- An excellent communicator. You are skilled in explaining your work, process, and decisions to cross-functional stakeholders and crave feedback to help you produce your best work
- A systems-minded thinker. You are able to extrapolate and extend shared patterns and behaviors
- An open-minded learner. You love working with other designers, researchers, developers, and product people. You are open to acquiring knowledge from others, and growing together to help the team learn and evolve
- An expert at wireframing, designing, and prototyping
- A collaborative team player. You are uncompromisingly service-minded towards our users and your colleagues, but able to set and achieve priorities that find the perfect balance between benefiting the project, the Design team, and all of Unqork
- Have 3-5+ years of relevant design experience at a product-driven company
- Work in a highly collaborative environment with the design, product, and implementation teams
- Work closely with other designers to design new features, functionality, and expand the product design systems
- Sometimes work on very broadly defined, loose concepts, and sometimes on narrowly defined, tactical deliverables
- Partner closely with our user research team and support ongoing research projects
- Participate in design reviews and problem-solving sessions. You will share your work regularly with the design, cross-functional teams, and company leadership
- B2B SaaS UX design experience
- Familiarity with coding
- User research
Unqork's mission is to enable Creators to build and manage enterprise-grade software without writing a single line of code. The company builds intuitive, easy-to-use, no-code tools.
- Create your own role
- Lunch on a monthly stipend, plus weekly happy hours and socials
- 401k plan
- Growth opportunities
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Remote, flexible workspace
Company Core Values
- Fearless: We don’t follow roadmaps, we write them.
- Accountable: Anyone can point out problems; Unqorkers find solutions.
- Customer focused: We empower our customers.
- Inclusive: Diversity informs our goals and strengthens our platform.
- Collaborative: We are a unified team following a single unwavering mission.
- Transparent: Our success depends on working together on common goals across the entire organization.