Manager – Foundry Sales & Business Development
Updated on 3/23/2023
San Jose, CA, USA
- Bachelors in Electrical Engineering or related Physical Science. Masters in Electrical Engineering or related Physical Science or PhD in Electrical Engineering or related Physical Science
- Masters of Business Discipline along with Engineering Degree a PLUS
- 5 to 7+ years' experience in the semiconductor industry, particularly Logic Foundries, working with ASIC and COT business models, eco-system partners (IP and OSAT partners) in a customer facing role
- Proven experience in semiconductor marketing/sales/business development roles with track record of closing complex deals
- Track record of hands on leadership, able to work independently, and self-motivated with strong drive to win
- Team player with the ability to work across diverse cross-functional teams spread across the world
- Relationship manager with a vast network and experience working with Executives
- Excellent oral, written, analytical and presentation skills
- Leadership skills to influence all levels of the organization
- You're inclusive, adapting your style to the situation and diverse global norms of our people
- An avid learner, you approach challenges with curiosity and resilience, seeking data to help build understanding
- You're collaborative, building relationships, humbly offering support and openly welcoming approaches
- Innovative and creative, you proactively explore new ideas and adapt quickly to change
- Good understanding of advanced node semiconductor process technology, IP ecosystem, ASIC and COT business models, and HPC, Hyperscalers, Data Center industry landscape
- Demonstrated results in establishing creative partnerships
- Experience with semiconductor industry supply contracts
- Generate and drive new accounts to successful results. Own account management from the point of first contact to final onboarding
- Good understanding of semiconductor process technology and be able to articulate Samsung's strengths and craft solutions based on customer needs
- Work with various internal organizations (including Marketing, Design & Process Technology, Finance, Legal and Headquarter team) to lead successful Technical marketing pitches, collaborate internally and externally to manage RFIs/RFQs to drive new business design awards
- Once opportunities gets converted, lead contract negotiations and eventually manage sales operations with the support team
- Assimilate industry and customer requirements and roadmaps to feed into marketing knowledgebase
- Complete other responsibilities as assigned
One of the world's largest producers of electronic devices
Samsung's mission is to devote its talent and technology to creating superior products and services that contribute to a better global society. Samsung produces a wide range of electronic devices and is ranked as a top 10 global brand.
- Comprehensive healthcare: Medical, Dental, Vision, Employee assistance program, Telehealth services
- Work life success: PTO, FlexTime, FlexPlace, FlexYourFriday
- Financial wellness: Health savings account, Flexible spending acounts, 401(k), Student loan support, Tuition assistance
- Family first: Pregnancy support, Adoption assistance program, Paid child caregiver leave, Milk stork, WINFertility
- Incentives: Fitness reimbursement, Annual physical. Preventative screenings, Lifestyle management
Company Core Values
- People: Quite simply, a company is its people. At Samsung, we’re dedicated to giving our people a wealth of opportunities to reach their full potential.
- Excellence: Everything we do at Samsung is driven by an unyielding passion for excellence and an unfaltering commitment to develop the best products and services on the market
- Change: As we have done since our foundation, we set our sights on the future, anticipating market needs and demands so we can steer our company toward long-term success.
- Integrity: Operating in an ethical way is the foundation of our business. Everything we do is guided by a moral compass that ensures fairness, respect for all stakeholders and complete transparency.
- Co-prosperity: Samsung is committed to becoming a socially and environmentally responsible corporate citizen in all of its communities worldwide.