Corporate Strategy & Development
Posted on 9/4/2022
Austin, TX, USA
- Bachelor's degree with a record of outstanding academic performance in analytical fields
- Experience and/or background in investment banking, consulting, VC/PE, or corporate strategy; other backgrounds with similar skills / exposure will also be considered
- Ability to go deep on specific opportunities while maintaining a bigger picture perspective
- A bias for action - capable of applying the 80/20 rule to reach practical answers from incomplete information, avoiding analysis overload or paralysis
- Accountable to produce high-quality work on accelerated timelines
- Conduct market, industry, and competitive analysis of new and existing lines of business
- Support acquisition and other corporate development activities through detailed research, diligence, strategy development, and financial analysis
- Identify business drivers to accelerate growth, including working with executives across the company to impact long-term strategy and near-term product development efforts
- Perform analyses to support and build partnerships internally and externally
- Assist with post-close integration including identifying and solving complex, cross-functional operational issues, often outstanding to each deal
- Coordinate and project/task manage deal execution and integration efforts internally and with the management team of target companies
- Support executive team and senior leadership in critical decision making
- Experience with games, media & entertainment, advertising / social media, technology infrastructure (e.g., cloud, semiconductors, networking), SaaS or e-commerce industries
- Flexibility to travel
- An optimistic, can do attitude
Platform for creating & operating interactive, real-time 3D content
Unity's mission is to democratize game development and enable everyone to create rich interactive content.
- Comprehensive health, life, and disability insurances
- Commuting subsidy
- Employee stock ownership
- Comprehensive retirement/pension plans
- Generous vacation and personal days
- Paid leave for new parents
- Wellness and fitness subsidy
- Office food and free snacks, including lots of healthy options!
- Mental health and Wellbeing programs and support
- Employee Resource Groups
- Global Employee Assistance Program
- Training and development programs
- Volunteering and donation matching program
Company Core Values
- Users first - We put users first… they are rock stars and we are their biggest fans. Our shared dedication to users holds us together, defines and aligns our work and drives us to deliver for them.
- Best ideas win - We believe great ideas can come from anywhere. We have vigorous debates, we listen and learn, and we make sure the best ideas win. We care enough to go through the pain of messy conversations.
- In it together - We are Citizens of Unity. We act like owners. We’re activists; we have a voice and use it. We’re direct and candid, with good intent. We respect each other’s uniqueness and we’re in it together.
- Go bold - We do bold things. We go big and when we fail, we learn, get better and go big again. We challenge and elevate each other beyond our limits to do what may seem impossible. We stay curious and hungry.