Maintenance Tech I
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Technology-driven industrial maintenance and asset management services
Advanced Technology Services (ATS) is a leading industrial maintenance and MRO asset management company, boasting nearly four decades of experience and a technically skilled workforce. The company's competitive edge lies in its ability to combine cutting-edge technologies with industry-leading data analytics, resulting in an average 8X ROI and significantly reduced downtime and maintenance costs. ATS's commitment to safety, efficiency, and data-driven solutions, coupled with its global reach and ability to meet manufacturers' needs in real-time, positions it as a leader in the industry.
Industrial & Manufacturing
Data & Analytics
Growth & Insights
6 month growth↑ 1%
1 year growth↑ 3%
2 year growth↑ 13%
Fargo, ND, USA
Applicant Tracking Software (ATS)
People & HR
- High School Graduate or equivalent (GED)
- Associates degree with a Technical focus or 18 months of related experience in general industry or successful completion of the ATS Technician Progression Program
- Understanding of basic electrical and mechanical systems
- Must be able to use basic hand tools
- Performs entry to mid-level break-fix & preventative maintenance. This includes but not limited to: adjusting functional parts of devices and control instruments to sustain and improve operations; repairing or replacing defective parts; reconditioning or repairing machine tools.
- Identifies needed parts, supplies, and repair items.
- Provides support and back up for other members of department as needed by leadership.
- Is aware of Maintenance Industry Standards.
- Assures compliance with 5S and housekeeping standards.
- Participates in CI activities - processes, results and cost savings.
- May be required to setup and operate simple machining operations including but not limited to: lathe, drill press, grinder, and other metalworking tools to make and repair parts. May perform basic welding tasks.
- Updates records and reviews CMMS history.
- Performs basic troubleshooting of control systems circuitry.
- Completes technical self-study programs for career development.
- Follows all safety related policies, rules, regulations, technical instructions and guidelines. Situational awareness and identify unsafe behaviors and conditions.