Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Greenwich, CT, USA
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Data Science, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative area or related field
- 5-8+ years of experience with open-source technologies or object-oriented or functional programming, able to write easy-to-scale, high-quality code
- Experienced in at least 1 numeric research framework (python/pandas, R/Splus, Octave/Matlab)
- Familiar with OLAP (Redshift, Snowflake) and OLTP (PostgreSQL, MongoDB) databases
- Familiar with various database designs (Relational, Columnar, NoSQL)
- Some background in probability/statistics
- Detail-oriented, able to multitask, and work in a fast-paced environment
- Able to work independently while also being a strong team player
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Passionate about programming and cutting-edge technologies
- Master's in computer science, Data Science or related field
- Professional experience with Python and JVM based languages such as Scala, Java, and Kotlin
- Experience building data-pipelines, data-lakes, and data warehouses
- Good knowledge of financial markets and financial instruments
- Experience with AWS solutions such as Lambda, S3, Kinesis, ElastiCache
- Familiar with AWS and infrastructure-as-code (terraform or cloud formation)
- Familiar with the use and restrictions of PII data for analysis, research, development, and testing
- Leverage open-source technologies and cloud solutions to build elegant features for iCapital Platform
- Develop and automate large scale, high-performance data platform infrastructure to drive iCapital business growth, and enable data-driven organization
- Design and develop reusable components and frameworks for ingestion, cleansing, and data quality
- Streamline the ingestion of raw data from various sources into our Data Lake and Data Warehouse
- Design data models for optimal storage and retrieval that represent the product entities and meet business requirements
- Coordinate closely with sales and product development teams daily to push iCapital's FinTech strategy and improve the overall profitability of the business
- Full-time or internship experience as a data engineer in the financial technology industry is a plus
iCapital Network connects advisors and their high net worth investors to leading alternative investment managers.
- COmprehensive benefits package - Salary, Equity, Annual Performance Bonus, Employer Matched Retirement Plan
- Generally Subsidized Healthcare with 100% employer paid dental, vision, telemedicine, and virtual mental health counseling
- Unlimited PTO
- Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Integrity - Honesty and integrity are fundamental to everything we do.
- Collaboration - Teamwork and collaboration are the foundation of our success.
- Accountabiltiy - We demonstrate commitment, caring, and enthusiasm.
- Partnership - The success of our clients and partners is our relentless focus.
- Excellence - We Strive for flawless execution.