Technical Corporate Customer Success Manager
Posted on 3/29/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Naturally possess a high level of empathy and pay close attention to the needs of customers
- Are solutions-oriented, have a high standard for quality, and feel accomplished when customers are successful
- Are a clear and confident communicator -- comfortable both writing and speaking to executives at startups to the Fortune 500 and coordinating cross-functionally with internal teams and leadership
- Are comfortable in a fast-paced environment that requires strong time-management skills and collaboration with our technical and business teams
- Customer Success experience preferably with a B2B Software subscription
- Revenue quota-carrying experience is a must
- Experience managing & owning the full subscription cycle from onboarding the customer to securing a renewal
- Have exceptional oral and written communication skills that show enthusiasm, energy, and poise
- You have a Bachelor's degree or equivalent and a dedication to ongoing learning
- Be the customer's champion within Sentry
- Take ownership of your book of business/portfolio and maintain long-term account health and relationships
- Responsible for the renewals for the customer portfolio and for identifying obstacles to renewals, if any
- Identify and close upgrade and expansion opportunities with existing accounts
- Maintain engagement with customers throughout the life cycle, and use metrics to analyze customers' usage of Sentry's product
- Actively advocate for customers, working cross-functionally with PMs, engineering, marketing, and others to delight customers and help them meet their business goals while being empathetic to the processes and priorities of other teams
- Consistently meet and exceed ARR targets for Renewals and Expansions
- Help customers make the best out of their investment with Sentry by driving product adoption, sharing best practices, and implementing growth and optimization strategies for maximum value
- Experience with CRM tools like Salesforce is a plus
Open-source full-stack error tracking system
Sentry is on a mission to help developers save time, energy, and probably a few therapy sessions. The company operates an error & crash monitoring platform.
- Competitive Compensation + Equity
- 401(k) Plan
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance
- Commuter Stipend
- Professional Development Stipend
- Health & Wellness Benefits
- Charitable Matching Program
- Flexible PTO
- Paid Parental Leave
Company Core Values
- Pixels Matter - We understand that the difference between a good product and a great one is in the finer details. We take extra care to get everything right, down to the last pixel.
- Feedback is Priceless - White lies help no one. We give each other constructive, respectful, and sincere feedback for the best collective outcome and most personal growth. (On our work, that is. We'll keep opinions on your floral-patterned pants to ourselves.)
- Step by Step - We don't expect to get things right the first time around. We do our best work by iterating: making small changes, measuring impact, and trying again (and again, and sometimes again).
- For Every Developer - Sentry is a tool for everyone who codes. We strive to create a product that's accessible (and indispensable) to developers at any level, at companies big, small, and everything beyond and in between.
- Work in Progress - We know that we don't know everything. Nothing here is set in stone. We're still filling roles and writing rules, as a team. In the meantime, we embrace individual ownership, autonomy, and accountability.
- Value People - We respect one another. We understand that success comes from a variety of backgrounds, experiences, skills, and opinions — not in spite of it. Even if we disagree on the route, we still push forward to the end.