Posted on 7/4/2022
- SaaS or cloud computing delivery experience preferred, financial and analytical experience
- Leadership skills- has previously led a team and is comfortable with both Executives and Junior staff
- Consultative skills understanding of the services engagement model
- Detailed product knowledge
- Strong presentation skills and an ability to articulate to a business and technical audience (including senior level executives at large enterprises)
- Ability to prioritize projects and deliverables (project management)
- Negotiation skills and professional written / verbal communication skills in English and Korean
- Has experience setting up or leading a Professional Services offshore capability
- Provide technical and business consultative leadership for a specific practice at the pre or post sales level
- Manage a team of both Senior and Junior Consultants, Architects, Service Delivery Managers, and Technical Account Managers
- Work collaboratively with the Sales team to help scope, position and sell our Snowflake services
- Proactively provide input into the development of practices' policies, procedures and standards
- Monitor practice job performance and provide coaching, counseling, and motivation to maximize practice performance
- Recruit and hire employees who can help grow and drive Snowflake's Professional Services' strategy
- Integrate industry knowledge into practical configuration tactics, techniques and procedures to ensure teams deliver well-rounded and well-developed software solutions
- Ensure appropriate levels of specialization in the practice are being achieved by utilizing online and in person training opportunities for the teams
- Maintain a level of practice readiness, in order to be successfully prepared to support the delivery of customer engagements
- Ensure adequate level of resources are in place to meet profitable demand
- Oversee chargeability of all delivery resources within the practice
Data warehouse for the cloud
Snowflake has become a global force to help mobilize the world’s data. Snowflake enables thousands of organizations to have seamless access to explore, share, and unlock the true value of their data.
- We've got your back - We offer comprehensive health insurance plans, health savings accounts, robust retirement plans, and generous life and disability insurance.
- A Balanced Lifestyle - All Snowflakes have access to our weekly online lunch and learns, virtual workout classes, and ergonomic work-from-home equipment. We offer on-demand mental health and wellness programs to support our employees and their families.
- Your People Matter - Help offset the cost of growing your family with our fertility benefits and family planning resources. Count on our generous time-off and various leave plans for you to rest, refuel, and sustain a great work-life balance.
- Global Snowflake Team - No matter where you are in the world, we will get you connected and supported with a work-from-home setup.
- Treat Yourself - Personalize your Snowflake benefits by tapping into our employee discounts and pre-tax selections.
- Invest In Your Future - Eligible employees enjoy new hire equity, Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP), and a quarterly bonus or commission program.
- Put Customers First
- Integrity Always
- Think Big
- Be Excellent
- Make Each Other the Best
- Get It Done
- Own It
- Embrace Each Other's Differences