Post Quantum Cryptography – Phd Graduate
Posted on 11/2/2022
Remote • United States
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, show initiative, identify and drive closure of technical issues towards maturing research vectors
- Present complex issues with clarity to drive decisions
- One or more publications on cryptography in a peer-reviewed conferences and journals
- Post Quantum Digital Signature and Key Exchange algorithms, Lattice-Based Cryptography Development of software prototypes
- Initiates the design, development, execution and implementation of scientific research projects to fuel Intel's growth in the areas of computing, communication, technology and manufacturing and new business opportunity
- Investigates the feasibility of applying scientific principles and concepts to potential inventions and products typically 7+ years prior to landing on a product roadmap
- Plans and executes laboratory research. Maintains substantial knowledge of state of the art principles and theories, and contributes to scientific literature and conferences
- May participate in development of intellectual property
- May coordinate interdepartmental activities and research efforts
- Performing research in Post-Quantum Cryptography, proposing scalable solutions, and building SW prototypes to demonstrate the feasibility of technical solutions
- Familiarity with other post-quantum cryptography families e.g., Hash-based, lattice-based, and code-based, is a plus
Computer chip manufacturer
Intel's mission is to create world-changing technology that improves the life of every person on the planet. The company is the world's largest manufacturer by revenue of semiconductor chips for computing.
- We Invest in Your Life and Career: Intel offers a complete and competitive package of benefits1 that demonstrates how much we care for employees and their families through every stage of life.
- Great Minds Deserve Great Rewards: We offer a total compensation package that ranks among the best in the industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and benefit programs.
- Intel Fuels Career Acceleration: Curiosity drives us to change the world. We provide employees opportunities to expand their knowledge, leadership abilities, and skill set.
- Vacation, Holidays, and More: We offer opportunities for employees to refresh and recharge—from paid vacation time and holidays to flexible time off programs.
- Health Benefits for the Whole You: We provide multiple benefits and resources to help employees take care of themselves and their families.
Company Core Values
- Customer First
- Fearless Innovation
- Results Driven
- One Intel
- Quality and Integrity