Staff Software Engineer
Confirmed live in the last 24 hours
Seattle, WA, USA
- 6+ years of experience in back-end development
- Good communication skills and team player
- Ability to prioritize and create a path of iterative delivery
- Experience with building cloud service-oriented architecture and/or corporate data infrastructure, with a willingness to learn what you do not yet know
- Experience with system design and domain modeling
- Experience with Python, Go, Snowflake, and/or willingness to learn new technologies
- Familiar with continuous deployment environments
- You embody our core values: We are hungry craftspeople, we have grit, we are honest, we take ownership, we have each other's back no matter what, we're one with our customers, and we find strength in diversity and inclusion
- Marketing domain experience of any kind (data, tools, integrations, or processes), or an interest in diving deep into our team's newest focus area
- Designing and building internal APIs
- Quote to Cash systems or processes (Salesforce, Zuora, Netsuite), particularly amazing if you've abstracted these to support user-facing product monetization flows
- Building internal applications in a modern backend stack. Our corporate data platform and infrastructure are written in Python. We also write product-facing services in Go, generally where product and corporate systems interact
- Creating data pipelines to enable data users company-wide
- Integrating existing platforms and saas tools to make end to end processes run seamlessly across system boundaries
- Enhancing a modern workflow orchestration platform
- Working with stakeholders to understand their domain and their needs, and proposing solutions
Sales engagement platform
Outreach is on a mission to solve sales problems. The company operates the number one sales engagement platform that helps companies dramatically increase productivity and drive smarter engagement with their customers.
- Parental Leave: Extended PTO for both parents, plus unique perks to ease the transition of returning to work.
- Full Medical Benefits: Majority of employer paid medical, dental and vision coverage.
- 401k: A competitive plan to help you save for retirement.
- Flexible Time Off: We believe in a healthy work/life balance, and in our employees to make practical time off arrangements.
Company Core Values
- We are hungry craftspeople - we’re obsessed with continuous improvement.
- We have grit and perseverance - we know that true champions have the will to break through walls.
- We are one with our customers - we treat their pain and success as our own.
- We’re always honest - with ourselves, our colleagues and our community.
- We got your back - working at Outreach means you’re part of a family where no matter what, we’ll help you accomplish ever great feats and celebrate with you.
- We take ownership - each of us is responsible for our collective success, and we expect you to represent your authentic self.
- We find strength in diversity, equity and inclusion - we go out of our way to find different points of view that challenge our own perspective