Creator Partnerships Associate
Posted on 5/18/2023
San Francisco, CA, USA
- Communication: You are a clear, concise, and engaging communicator
- Determination: You're motivated by challenges and relentless in your pursuit of goals
- Growth Mindset: You are eager to learn the skills to effectively drive partnership engagements forward
- Organization: You are detail-oriented and diligent in updating creator records
- Business Outcome Focused: You recognize that outcomes mean more than activity, and operate with a sense of urgency while maintaining a positive outlook
- Inbound Creator Qualification Conversations: Every day, you'll talk with creator sign-ups from all backgrounds and content categories on the phone to identify high-potential opportunities for the Mid-Market Creator Partnerships team
- Creator Success Consultations: On these calls, you'll also be responsible for consulting with creators to provide them with the information they need to run successful membership businesses on Patreon
- Identify and Solidify Outbound Opportunities: You'll tap into niche, passionate creative communities to generate high-potential outbound opportunities for the Mid-Market Creator Partnerships team
- Provide Product Feedback: You'll be the voice of our prospective target creators within Patreon and ensure we build products that serve the needs of established creators building businesses around their art
- Track and Report Activity: You'll use Salesforce and other tools to track your engagements and report on goal progress
- Hit Goals: You'll manage your calendar and priorities in order to achieve a goal number of opportunities passed to the Mid-Market Creator Partnerships Team
Creator-founded membership platform
Patreon's mission at Patreon is simple: they want to fund the creative class. They want to get as many creators paid as possible, so they can enjoy sustainable income, retain creative control of their work, and keep a direct connection to their audience.
- Competitive Pay & Equity - Our company was built on the idea of value for value. To get the best on board, we provide competitive base salaries, stock options, and a 401k program.
- The Bells and Whistles - As they say, it’s the little things: commuter stipend, computer gear, standing desks, a learning stipend for your professional development and a monthly patronage stipend.
- Health Coverage - We offer incredible healthcare options for you and your loved ones (including dental, vision and mental health), as well as snacks and a daily catered lunch.
- Balance & Wellness - We offer a gym stipend (or Fitness SF membership), as well as unlimited vacation and sick leave.
Company Core Values
- Build with care
- Think big, but start small
- Guide & empower
- Respect the value of creators’ work
- Honor the relationship between creators and patrons.